Calling all Wyoming Cowboys fans! Catch the game and discover all that Laramie has to offer from this historic 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment. This top-floor unit accommodates 4 guests with plush furnishings in the 1,100-square-foot interior. Ideally situated just .4 miles from campus, this home is perfect for returning alums and interested students on a college visit!
** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
This 1905 brick home has a fascinating history and eclectic Wyoming flare. The classic 1900's construction and decor have been both honored and upgraded, featuring the original woodwork with new modern comforts and amenities.
Plan your day's adventures or simply sit back and relax in the living room, featuring a plush sofa and additional seating. You can catch up with your favorite shows or tune into the news on the flat-screen cable TV, equipped with DirectTV.
To rest up for the tailgate, retreat to 2 comfortable bedrooms, each featuring cozy queen-sized beds. In the morning, you may wake to the sound of the beautiful Cathedral bells filling the air. Before heading out, refresh in the elegant full bathroom, complete with a fantastic shower clawfoot tub, and mirrored sink.
In the well-equipped kitchenette, you can fill the crock pot with ingredients for hearty chili, and gather around the 4-person dining room table when you return from the game and enjoy a hot, hearty bowl!
Sip morning coffee on one of 2 outdoor spaces. The front porch features a comfortable sitting area and cozy fire pit surrounded by bright potted plants. From the upper deck, you can look out to mountain sunset views to the west, the Cathedral to the southwest, and the courthouse grounds to the southeast.
This home is situated just a few blocks from Downtown, Laramie, where you can explore fantastic restaurants, fun bars, and fabulous shops.
You won't want to miss out on fantastic restaurants for pizza, vegetarian, Thai, Italian, steak houses and many more culinary options. You can tour the Laramie Plains Museum or head to the University of Wyoming Geological Museum. Experience the historic Garfield Street Bridge and watch the trains pass through!
To catch a Cowboys game, you're just 2 miles from the War Memorial Stadium. For outdoor recreation, you can book a fly fishing guide, tee off at the Jacoby Golf Course or head to the Vedauwoo Recreation Area, about 20 minutes away. Year round you can head to Snowy Range Ski Area and the Snowy Range Mountains only 40 minutes away, or check out the Deerwood Ranch Wild Horse EcoSanctuary just 20 minutes away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, coffee pot, toaster, mini-fridge, front porch fire pit, central heating, flat-screen cable TV, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, patio furniture, mountain views, cathedral views, and more
- Ideal Laramie location - a cozy apartment in a historic brick building, just 4 blocks from campus and a few blocks to downtown shops, restaurants, museums and more! Also about 20 minutes to the Vedauwoo Recreation Area and 40 minutes to Snowy Range Ski Area and Snowy Range mountains, and just 20 minutes to the Deerwood Ranch Wild Horse EcoSanctuary!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Laramie Regional Airport - 555 N General Brees Rd, Laramie, WY 82070 (~ 6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the bedroom fireplace is non-functioning
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in