This secluded, 10-acre hill country retreat has a 1912 farmhouse recently renovated in 2012. Only 40 minutes from Austin, this home is perfect for those looking for a quiet hill country getaway. You will be within 10-15 minutes of five great Texas wineries, the Salt Lick BBQ, and historic downtown Wimberley.
With 3 bedrooms and two baths, this 2,250 square foot home sleeps 10, has plenty of outdoor space (including fire pit) and is perfect for couples, families with kids, or larger parties.
The house was originally built in East Austin in the early 1900s. It was moved to this site in the 70’s and completely updated in 2012. It’s one story with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and an added bonus room with couch bed.
The property has plenty of outdoor space with a “party barn” in the back that has a dining table that seats 8 and patio furniture for hanging out with an outdoor TV, all adjacent to the fire pit.
We are new to HomeAway but are experienced hosts with multiple properties listed on AirBnB as well. This property has seven, 5-star reviews so far on AirBnB.
The property is very close to Wimberley and within a short drive of several great wineries, restaurants, and other things to see/do:
- Hays City Store: 4 miles
- Wimberley Valley Winery: 4 miles
- Downtown Wimberley: 9 miles
- Blue Hole Regional Park: 9 miles
- Duchman Family Winery: 9 miles
- Cypress Creek Reserve Rum Distillery: 9 miles
- Jacob's Well: 10 miles
- Driftwood Estate Winery: 11 miles
- Bella Vista Olive Ranch and Winery: 11 miles
- Salt Lick BBQ: 12 miles
- Fall Creek Vineyards: 12 miles
- Twisted X Brewing Company: 16 miles