Endless sunshine and fun await when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in St. Augustine. Comfortably sleeping up to 6 guests, this beach-themed unit has everything you need for a comfortable stay including 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, in-unit laundry machines, furnished balcony, and more. Spend the day tanning on the beach or visit the many attractions in the area like the St. Augustine Wild Reserve and the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Grab your bathing suit and head to the 2 outdoor community pools to escape the Florida heat or take a short stroll to the sandy shores for an unforgettable day at the beach. Work up a sweat playing tennis, racquetball, shuffleboard, and horseshoes before easing sore muscles in the ground floor hot tub on the property.
When you're ready for a break, head into the charming condo boasting coastal decor and new laminate floors. Sit back and relax on the plush sofa while you watch your favorite show on the 50-inch flat-screen Smart TV in the living room.
Open the sliding glass door and let the ocean breeze fill the room or step outside with your favorite beverage and discuss plans at the bistro table with seating for 3.
Whip up your favorite recipe in the fully equipped kitchen featuring modern appliances and granite countertops. Keep the cook company at the 3-person breakfast bar while you snack on appetizers. When dinner is ready, set the glass-top table for 4 and share laughter over a tasty feast.
Retreat to the master bedroom for a quiet night's sleep after a fun day at the beach. Rest your head on the soft king pillow-top bed as you fall asleep to a movie on the 37-inch flat-screen Smart TV. The kids will fall right to sleep in the 2 twin beds in the second bedroom.
Grab the provided beach chairs and take a short stroll down the boardwalk onto the sandy shores for a day at the beach. Work on your tan, build sandcastles and play in the surf as you spend quality time with friends and family.
Anglers will want to visit Reel Dream Fishing Charters, just 10 miles from the condo, for the trip of a lifetime! For those that don't fish, St. Augustine Eco-Tours offers many adventures including dolphin tours, nature tours, kayak tours, and sailing excursions.
Stay on dry land and explore the historic St. Augustine streets stopping by landmarks like Castillo de San Marcos and Ponce de Leon's "Fountain of Youth." After working up an appetite, dine on fresh seafood at Sunset Grille, listen to live music during dinner at World Famous Oasis Restaurant, or grab a quick bite at Salt Life Food Shack.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, balcony with bistro table, 3 beach chairs, BluRay player, and more
- St. Augustine Ocean & Racquet Club Condominium Resort amenities include 2 outdoor pools, 5 hot tubs, tennis courts, racquetball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, grill area, and direct beach access
- Beachfront St. Augustine location - Close to fishing, watersports, boat tours, shopping, restaurants, historical landmarks, museums, Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Palm Coast, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Jacksonville International Airport - 2400 Yankee Clipper Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, (~64.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note, guests will need to purchase a parking pass from the rental office. Passes are $15 per vehicle
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in