Just 2 Blocks from the Beach, the Pier & Ocean Av (Main St)(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
A Recently Refurbished 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Vintage Cottage With Tons Of Charm!
1. Front Deck - Enjoy the front Deck with a peek of the Ocean. For entertaining there is a Gas Grill, Comfortable Deck Chairs, Patio Table with 2 Chairs and a wrap-around bench. Beautiful Bird of Paradise and your own Palm Tree frames a partial view of the Ocean.
2. Living Area - Enjoy the artwork in the Living Area done by our best friends from Colorado. Living area is furnished with a comfortable leather couch and chair & 2 linen comfy chairs to curl up and read a book or watch a movie on the 51' Direct TV or Blu Ray DVD Player.
3. 2 Bedrooms - Corner cottage windows in both bedrooms add great light and sunshine. Front Bedroom overlooking the Deck has same peek of the ocean and also has a large flat screen TV. Both bedrooms have mirrored closet doors and the closets have been wonderfully compartmentalized for organization. Both Bedrooms have queen-sized mattresses, linens provided & desks for sitting down and writing about your relaxing vacation.
5. Kitchen & Breakfast Area - The cook is not stranded in this fully furnished kitchen with side-by-side refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher, microwave, blender, crockpot, toaster, etc. Expandable dining table great for eating or putting puzzles together.
Laundry - Washer & dryer is in laundry closet in kitchen. Side door in kitchen has window to side yard and leads to very small back yard area with privacy fence that creates complete privacy from the home behind the cottage.
7. 1-Car Garage - has auto garage door opener and holds small car only. Driveway is spacious enough to hold 2 cars.
8. Area - The cottage sits on a knoll and the driveway to the left of the cottage goes to the home behind the cottage.
9. All the floors have recently been redone with beautiful hardwood and tile in the kitchen.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Cayucos is very pet friendly! It is a pet-friendly beach! There are many public access points to the beach and doggie bags called 'pick up mitts' are provided in dispensers at each access point. The locals and visitors are very conscientious about picking up after their pets. Horseback riding is allowed on the beach. It is a fun beach to see all the activity going on - kite-surfing, parasailing, surfing, boogie boarding, and dogs frolicking in the water....moreless
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 2 - May 31, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $200
Call for Holiday Rates.
Refundable Security Deposit - $$750.
Non-refundable Cleaning Fee - $200
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: About Us - There are 3 of us that chose Cayucos as our vacation spot for the month of January in 2011. We are friends that go back 50 years when we met in Carson City, NV at the Ag Aviation Academy and have remained close friends since. We have been traveling buddies to many wonderful destinations - Portugal, St. Lucia, Mexico, Hawaii, Costa Rica, France and latest trip to Italy. Joanne lives in a loft in downtown Fort Collins, CO and is an active Realtor for 40 years. It's dangerous traveling with Joanne because we end up wanting to buy property every where we go. Buz and Tina have just retired and moved into a patio home in Fort Collins, CO. Buz has been a crop duster for 40+ years, and Tina has retired as an Administrator for a large assisted living facility.
Why the Owner Chose Cayucos, CA, USA:
We absolutely fell in love with Cayucos. It fits us perfectly! Buz has a 1934 Chevrolet 'Bonnie & Clyde' hot rod that he has completely restored and has entered into wonderful car shows throughout the area. We love the sleepy little retro town and the beauty of all of the Central California Coast along Highway 1.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The little retro/vintage town of Cayucos (Population 2500) is half way between Santa Barbara and Monterey, CA. (110 miles N of Santa Barbara & 100 miles S of Monterrey) It's 20 miles from San Luis Obispo where it is easy to fly into. It's just N of Morro Bay and just S of Cambria. There are a lot of hiking trails with every one offering a different ocean experience.
- Primary: +1 9702150472
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
172 Birch Av - Cozy Coastal Cottage just 2 blocks from the Pier in Cayucos, CA
Your view of the OCEAN framed by a Bird of Paradise & your own Palm Tree!
Lots of seating on the front deck with a peek of the ocean!!
New hardwood floors throughout!
Deck is just outside front door
The cook will not feel stranded. Carpet replaced with beautiful hardwood floors
Washer and dryer behind bifold doors. Side door to fenced side & backyard
Bright and light - all white
Fresh, crisp linens in both bedrooms!
A closer view of linens in 2nd Bedroom
All white bath located in hallway between 2 bedrooms has shower in the tub
Beauty under the Pier!
Thank you for visiting our site! A great vacation spot year round!
A bit of privacy and a peek of the ocean.
Plenty of comfortable seating in the living area with lots of window space!
Another view of beautiful hardwood floors!
Great seating in living area!
Gas range and fully equipped kitchen for the cook
Pelican Bill hangs above handy wine & glass storage cabinet
Front Bedroom overlooks the front deck and has a peek of the ocean view
New hardwood floors in both bedrooms also.
Both bedrooms have corner windows with light and sunshine streaming through
Antique Car Show every November - over 300 cars all lined up on Main Street.
A walk down Moonstone Beach in Cambria
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.