The photographs say it all! With slight gulf views from the balcony, at Villa Rose you will experience the grace, the charm--the very best of southern living by the gulf.
Rich colors and comfortable furnishings comprise the classic decor of this exquisite vacation home, from which a board walk leads straight to the glittering Gulf. Two first floor bedrooms are king master suites each with private bath/shower and the third is a queen suite with private bath/shower.
The kitchen is a professional one and, alongside the sumptuous dining room and well-appointed wet bar, sets the tone for entertainment both classy and relaxed.
On the top floor, the fourth bedroom boasts two queen beds and two twin beds with private bath/tub. There is even a sitting area with a TV, internet connection and view of the gulf which is ideal for the children! Great for large families, Villa Rose is just the place to bring the crew for that memorable vacation.
• This home has been renovated, including new appliances and new paint inside and out. Also, it has a new cobblestone driveway with parking for up to four vehicles, cobblestone walkway and new fully gated patio in the courtyard with gas grill.
• 4 Free Bikes will be provided
• Pet Friendly (must be approved, $100 Per-Pet Fee) - courtyard is fully gated
• Apple TV, Universal Remote, Sonos System!
• High Speed Wifi Internet Access
• Professional Cook's Kitchen
• Slight Gulf Views from balcony
• Wet Bar w/ Wine Cooler
• Great For Large Families
• Large Private Parking Pad that can fit 4 cars
• Each Floor has it's own HVAC system (3 in total)
• Two first floor master suites each w/ king beds & private bath w/shower and doors opening onto porch w/ sideyard
• 1st floor guest suite w/ queen bed, private bath/shower & door opening onto porch w/ sideyard
• 3rd floor hosts 4th bedroom w/ 2 queen & 2 twin beds w/ private bath/tub/shower
• 3rd floor sitting area w/ entertainment center, internet connection & gulf view…great for children