About the property
- Cottage3250 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8 (3250 sq. ft) Great views of Carters Creek
* Fresh, Upscale, bright, cheerful, colorful, sunny, Nantucket Inspired cottage in prestigious Irvington on Carters Creek.
* Featuring 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Master suite is over 600 sq. ft with private luxury bath and private patio.
* Great for family and friend vacations or Weddings at Tides Inn.
* Great Outdoor and Indoor Spaces.
* Fish, sun, crab, boat and kayak from private pier with provided poles, 6 chairs and 2 kayaks. 4 Crab Pots. New Floating Dock for easy Kayaking.
* Bike to town with 3 provided bikes.
* Golfing, Winery, Public Boat Ramp, Marinas, Restaurants, Bars, Shopping less than 2 miles away.
* Private Deck and separate brick Patio along with Pier.
* Completely gutted and renovated in 2014 year both inside and out. All new for 2014 to include upscale furnishings. Master bedroom, living room and dining room features 20 foot vaulted ceilings.
* Great Deep Waterfront property with breathtaking view, deep water and 3 boat slips accommodating 60', 58' and 40' yachts.
* All linens, towels provided.
* Master bedroom has tempurpedic king bed, second bedroom has queen bed, third bedroom features a queen bed, 4th Bedroom is a Double in a private 2nd floor location.
* Provides Kayaks (2), Bikes (3), Fishing Poles (2), Outdoor Grill (1), Corn Hole Boards (1), Plenty of movies, indoor and outdoor games.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Barry Robinson
I live in Williamsburg, Va and bought this property in 2013 to enjoy and to rent out when we are not using.
Barry Robinson purchased this Cottage in 2013
Why Barry Robinson chose Irvington
Irvington is a Great Town, the house is on Deep water. There is a lot to do and it sure does beat the traffic and crowds at the Beach. Dog and Oyster Winery, Golf, restaurants and Oyster Trail all within walking distance.
What makes this Cottage unique
Near Tides Inn and all amenities of the Virginia Northern Neck and the tri city area of Irvington, White Stone and Kilmarnock. Home is stunning both inside and out.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This house was amazing and made our trip to Irvington perfect!
Beautiful house, with great decor and facilities.
The house is spacious, light and airy, with an ideal spot on the river. Sitting on the dock was a favourite pastime.
Irvington was delightful. The Hope and Glory is well worth visiting for dinner and the Steamboat Museum was fascinating. The Dog and Oyster Vineyard is also well worth a visit.
Amazing home with a view
The home was beautiful, we kayaked, crabbed, fished, hung out on the dock and just fully relaxed! Trick dog had great drinks ( skip the food) the tides inn was right next door and had a nice place to have dinner or drinks, sushi spot in town was great, and so was the BBQ spot!
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad your family enjoyed its stay
A great family vacation!
We had a family vacation at the Tides Cottage and loved it. The house was perfect. It's in great shape, is new with updated kitchen and baths. We enjoyed all of Irvington and spent lots of time on the water. It's wonderful!
Beautiful home and property!
We had a wonderful stay and would love to visit again soon!
We had a wonderful week at the Tides Cottage! The house is so welcoming and comfortable and well equipped, not to mention beautiful. We all enjoyed the views and the open plan of the great room and kitchen. The furniture is cozy and inviting and the kitchen is state of art. Nice big dining table accommodated many memorable family meals. Special lighting adds to the ambiance of the homes allure. The dock is superb and we loved having our boat in the gentle waters of Carter's Creek. We enjoyed swimming and kayaking and paddle boarding in the deep, salty water. The town of Irvington is a delight with its shops, restaurants, steamboat museum, winery, and quaint inn. Bikes were a fun option. This house is practically next door to the TIdes Inn, and we all enjoyed forays to its hospitable amenities. Thank you for a memorable stay!
Golf, boating, winery, fishing, spa, shopping, coffee, marinas, upscale restaurants and bars all less than 1 mile away.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Deposit is non refundable within 90 days of lease period. Rental rate does not include 5th bedroom upstairs which is locked.