Tastefully decorated and fully appointed, this Evian property is a first-floor, two-bedroom, two-bath Villa designed to accommodate up to six guests comfortably. The Villa is one of the closest units to the beach in Evian. This bright and spacious end-unit has windows on three sides, beautiful golf and lagoon views, and central air conditioning for those warm summer months. Renovated kitchen, living room and dining room. The Villa is well-maintained and set in an impeccably landscaped French Quarters-style complex that includes a pool, six lighted tennis courts, and a deck and gazebo overlooking a four-acre fishing pond. For golfers, the Shipyard Golf Club, featuring 27 championship holes, is minutes away.
Shipyard Plantation is one of the more desirable vacation spots on Hilton Head Island. Shipyard is a gated community, peaceful and pristine, and ideal for couples, families, and friends. The lagoons and ponds that run throughout the landscape offer haven to a wide variety of native wildlife, and the nearby private beach at Shipyard is one of the most beautiful on the eastern seaboard.
• Free high-speed wireless internet.
• Free local and long-distance telephone calls to the contiguous U.S., Alaska, and Canada.
• Living room with fireplace, dry bar area, queen-size sleeper sofa, and entertainment unit.
• Entertainment unit includes 47'' flat screen HDTV, Blu-Ray Player, and Bluetooth/Wi-Fi stereo.
• Elegant dining table and chairs furnish the formal dining room with seating for six.
• Renovated, fully equipped, eat-in kitchen.
• Private, canopied deck with lagoon and golf views, cast-aluminum outdoor dining set (seats 6) and a Char-Broil electric grill.
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet, reading/lounge area, and 42'' SMART flat screen HDTV with blu-ray player.
• Master bedroom bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Second bedroom with two twin beds, 32'' flat screen HDTV with Blu-Ray player, large closet and access to a second full bath.
• Full-sized front-load washer and dryer.
• Amenities such as cooking utensils, linens, and towels provided.
• A collection of books and children's games.
• Unit is professionally cleaned prior to the arrival of each guest and is regularly inspected and maintained.
• Six beach chairs and 8-ft beach umbrella.
• Shipyard Beach Parking Pass.
• Bike rentals (15% discount) delivered to your door.
• Championship golf courses (27 holes) at the Shipyard Golf Club. This Evian property has a spectacular view of the ninth hole of the Brigantine course.
• Eight-minute walk to the world famous Van Der Meer Tennis Academy.
• Just a short walk or bike ride to the beach and Shipyard's private beach pavillion with restrooms and outdoor shower facilities.
• Restaurant at the Sonesta Resort located next to the beach pavillion.
• For culture buffs, a local theater company regularly stages professional productions in its beautiful theater minutes from the villa.
• Beautiful and historic Savannah, Georgia is only a 40-mile drive or short ferry ride away. We highly recommend the tours provided on a daily basis in Savannah.
THE FINE PRINT:
• No smoking and no pets are allowed in the Villa.
• Weekly Rentals are Saturday to Saturday (check-in on Saturday after 4:00 PM and checkout on Saturday prior to 10 AM).
• Credit cards accepted.