58 Dune Lane ~ Newly Renovated Coastal Chic Beach Home!
* 4 Bedrooms
* 3 Full Bathrooms | 1 Half Bathroom
* Sleeps 12
* 2 Kings, 3 Queens,1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
* 2 Master Suites
* 3rd Row Ocean Home
* Beautiful Landscaped Pool Views
* FREE POOL HEAT March, April, May, September & October
* 5 TVs - 55' LED in LR, 32" LED in Master & Guest Rooms, 24" LED in King
* DVD | Stereo | Free WiFi
* Washer | Dryer | Iron and Ironing Board
* Point Central Keyless Entry
* Guests have access to all of the Forest Beach Amenities
* Access to the Forest Beach Shuttle (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
58 Dune Lane is a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home conveniently located in a quiet residential neighborhood in North Forest Beach. Beautifully designed and decorated, this home offers all the amenities of a premier vacation home. With a private pool in the backyard, this calm escape is the perfect choice for a family get-away. Majestic Live Oaks, tall pine trees, and 30 foot high bamboo stands create a tropical paradise! Sunbathe on the 2 lounge chairs while sipping a cool glass of lemonade. Prepare your favorite meal on the gas grill, and enjoy some Low Country cuisine while sitting at the glass table with 6 upright chairs.
Upon entering 58 Dune Lane, guests are greeted with exquisite wood floors that lead throughout the open great room, dining area, and kitchen. The dining table is a great wooden rectangle table that seats 8. There is an additional round table with 4 cushioned chairs. In addition on the other side of the great room is another living area with a 42 inch flat screen TV with VCR and DVD. Enjoy sitting on the queen sleeper sofa or the two swivel upholstered chairs while watching your favorite show. There is another glass top table with 4 chairs for additional dining options. The half bath is located off this room and adjacent to the screed in porch.
The first mater suite is located on this level and features a king sized bed and a flat screened TV. The master bath has a walk in shower and a separate tub with a large walk in closet. Going up 14 stairs you arrive at the second level with three additional bathrooms. One features a king bed and the other two queens and these bedroom share a bath. The last bedroom is located up another 2 stairs and has a queen and a private bath. All bedrooms have their own TV.
A door in the kitchen leads to 14 stairs that take you down to the pool area. There is a nice 13 X 25 rectangle pool with deck chairs for sunning and a privacy fence on the left. This is a great vacation home and your family can make wonderful memories of Hilton Head Island.
The path to the beach is just steps away and the home is a short walk or bike ride to Coligny Plaza.
* Additional charge to heat the pool, June thru August and November thru March
* Free pool heat not valid on monthly stays
* 4 night minimum stay required. Summer rentals weekly only (Sat. to Sat.)