very charming, 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with ocean view. Master bedroom has king size bed, bedroom 2 has queen bed, Living-room has queen sofa bed. sleeps 6 comfortably, condo features dishwasher, garbage disposal, central air, microwave, washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen, TV/DVD player in living-room area, TV in each bedroom, Outdoor amenities include an outdoor pool for guests only, outdoor shower, beach chairs, WiFi connectivity, security gates onto and off property, grilling area, gated parking lot. Beautifully decorated you will think you have stepped inside better homes and gardens magazine.
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 6 Sleeps
Shera Holder (Daughter)
- Calendar last updated:
- Nov 17, 2018
About Shera Holder (Daughter)
We are Eddie and Ellen Johnson from Elkin, North Carolina. We own a large farm that we run and operate. We both graduated from N.C. State.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Beautiful views! Perfect fall get-away for my family!
Condo is clean and beautifully decorated! Would definitely stay here again!
Very homey Perfect location
I don’t normally write reviews, however I must. The unit was like you were living in your own home, extremely comfortable, fully stocked with anything you might need. The location is perfect a few feet and your on the beach. The owner was responsive and just a very caring person. We will be back again. I highly recommend !!!!
A cozy condo & vitamin sea ... Just what the doc ordered!
We really enjoyed our weekend getaway from the all of the construction going on around us at home in NC!
1. Condo is decorated in a lovely beach theme. I loved it!
2. Neat & clean overall.
3. Well stocked kitchen. Full size frig was great.
3. Nice having newer tv in the living room & bedrooms.
4. Free WiFi much appreciated.
5. 2 bathrooms were great since we have a teenager!
6. Easy access in & out of condo & lot.
7. Smaller outdoor pool but it was nice & clean.
8. Nice balcony with a table & chairs. Great view from it, too.
9. Easy access to the beach.
10. Friendly owner who answered our questions within just a few minutes.
Cons - just a couple but I thought they should be mentioned.
1. Towels not included & sheets not guaranteed to be there unless you buy a linen package for $25. For the price of the condo, I would think these would be included. 10 towels plus hand towels & a few washcloths for $25 is pricey to me. Then on top of that, not including toilet paper and paper towels... again, for under $3. these could easily be supplied. At the very least should be included in the linen package.
2. It should be clearly pointed out in the driving directions to make sure you are going to North Myrtle - not Myrtle beach. We ended up on the doorstep of a very friendly, patient man who was well versed in giving out the correct address & directions. He said numerous people have shown up there.
Overall, the condo worked out great for us. Having the beach at our doorstop was wonderful!
Beautiful beach. Clean & not very busy. Saw our first jellyfishes! The water was warm & welcoming.
Thank you for your comments! Thankful you enjoyed! In response to the cons:
The linen package is just linens itself. We don’t include toiletries in it. Most of our guests usually pack their own, since our condo includes the washer and dryer. I apologize for that inconvenience! We always try to have an extra set of sheets there in the condo, but since we live 5 hours away, it is tough to make sure that our guests remember to get those back to their place; although we ask them to. Also, before pricing our linen package, we did check to see what others offered in order to make sure it was comparable.
About the directions: All of our information says North Myrtle Beach on it. Maybe I should high light the North when sending out info. We will definitely try to make that more clear to our incoming guests.
Thanks again for your detailed review! We appreciate your feedback, however we are heartbroken you only gave us 4 stars when everything we stated was accurate! Blessings!
Loved the view from the deck and having a washer and dryer right in the unit. The large expanse of beach area by the inlet made a great place to walk each morning and evening.
Quiet and relaxing
Our family enjoyed this area very much. The condo was cozy and perfect for our family of four. The beach was not crowded, even in July, and the inlet was a beautiful place to walk and play. Our kiddos enjoyed the tide pools, hunting for sharks teeth, walking to the pier and around the inlet, playing in the surf, swimming in the pool and more! We even lost our key on one of our beach walks, but the owner was so gracious and easy to work with that we were able to get the door unlocked within 20 minutes of contacting her! Highly recommend this place! Our only issue is that there is only one parking pass - which we knew from the beginning, but if you were traveling separately it might pose a challenge.
So thankful you enjoyed your stay!! We also wish we were able to send multiple passes to those who need it, but unfortunately we can’t due to being in season and there are so many guests!! Blessings!!
We thought it was Heaven at the Beach
We loved staying at this place so much we inquired about staying next year. The condo was perfect had everything we needed especially 2nd bath. The calm waters at the inlet was perfect for our small children and the beach areas were not wall to wall people like other beaches. All I have to say is love it love it love it all!!!!!!!!!!!
So thankful that you enjoyed your stay! We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again!