1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4 Guests
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Please inquirePlease inquire
No parties/events - If having any company it must be approved ahead If having any company it must be approved ahead
No smoking - Not even outside on the beachNot even outside on the beach
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Must be 23 years old to rentMust be 23 years old to rent
- No Fireworks of any kind.
- Only provided toilet paper can be used. Nothing else flushed down toilet. Expense to repair septic may come out of security deposit.
- SMALL bonfires in fire pit must be approved and agreed to beforehand. Only when lake is calm. No smoke blown into neighbors houses.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Darlene N. Latten
About Darlene N. Latten
This property has been owned by one family and I am the 3rd generation to own it. My grandfather cleared the land and built it in 1945. He picked each field stone that makes up the beautiful fireplace. This cottage is one of the last original cottages at Kashong Point. It is a quiet and relaxing location. The beach and front porch are the best places to relax with a book and/or a beverage. My caretaker lives a 1/2 mile away so any questions or issues can be dealt with quickly.
Darlene N. Latten purchased this Cottage in 1945
Why Darlene N. Latten chose Geneva
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Once you've picked up your groceries in Geneva from Wegman's or Tops there is no reason to leave unless you want to go and visit a winery, brewery or State Park. There is a gas station near by with a small grocery store for missed items.
What makes this Cottage unique
The Point has a private road which loops around and is a great place to walk, run or bike on. As you can tell by the pictures the land is very level and there are only a few steps to get in and out of the cottage. There are 30+ pieces of property that make up Kashong Point. Kashong Creek borders one side of the Point and is a great place to hike to 3 picturesque waterfalls.