Central location, walk to events and restaurants in this historic Gold Rush town. Enjoy your own quiet, cozy 550 sq. ft. apartment with full kitchen in the lower level of a private home. Children welcome. Plenty of parking.
Comfortable 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment, for 1 to 2 adults (children welcome) with a queen bed and futon couch (Pack n Play available). The flat is in the basement of a home (quiet, single occupant). The ceilings are low (81'; one crossbeam descends 5-1/2') and, while there are plenty of windows, the apartment gets natural light mainly in the mornings. The apartment has its own entrance and an outdoor table and chairs.
Guests are asked to book a minimum of 2 nights and to only bring the number of guests agreed upon. Monthly rentals are welcome. A pet is possible, if quiet and well behaved and pre-approved by me (pet deposit required). When applying please tell me something about yourself and your general purpose in coming to the area, especially if you have no personal profile posted.
This is a fabulous location in the heart of an old Victorian gold-mining town that makes a car unnecessary for most your needs.
Your host is a professional writer, teacher and world traveler, and is likely to be available to assist you for much of the year while writing her next book. Otherwise, the apartment is overseen by a very capable couple. We’re glad to recommend sightseeing, walks and local eateries that will make your stay extra special. Someone will check with you after arrival to make sure everything is okay; otherwise your privacy is respected.
• Full, eat-in kitchen with everything needed for making your own meals (purchase your own groceries).
•Bedroom with pillow-top queen bed, en-suite bathroom.
• Bathroom has a large shower.
• Living room has a queen futon couch/bed.
• Wireless Internet, TV with DirectTV (cable) DVD and Netflix/Roku.
- Natural gas, vented potbellied stove heater.
- All linens provided, river and swimming towels available.
- Coffeepot, microwave, oven, fridge.
• Warm in winter. Cool in summer.
• Pack n Play available.
• A small pet is possible.
• Parking is off-street for one or more cars.