This Greenslake Cottage has a lagoon view you’re sure to remember! The sunroom with ceiling fan provides a cool spot to enjoy the lagoon's wildlife, read, dine, or play games with the family. The adjoining deck has rocking chairs and a gas grill to ensure an enjoyable experience in a beautiful outdoor setting. The kitchen has a large island with barstools, ideal for gathering and entertaining. New flooring throughout the living room and bedrooms. The cottage is very clean, nicely furnished, and has plenty of charm to make it your favorite vacation spot. Internet/WIFI enabled. Free wifi.
NO PETS and NO SMOKING. Thank you.
All Greenslake Cottages are situated in a quiet, tucked away location in the West Beach Village, and in close proximity to many of Kiawah’s most treasured sights and activities. They provide a larger floor plan than other 2 bedroom villas on the island, and are single story, so there are no units above or below them.
• Short walking distance to Kiawah beaches.
• Full access to the Greenslake community pool with separate baby pool. Right on the
way to the beach.
• Easy access to bike and walking paths.
• Nearby activities for all ages, including golf, tennis, biking, kayaking, paddle boarding,
fishing, and much more.
• Bike, kayak and other rentals available.
• Fresh Fields Village (less than 3 miles).
• Nature watching - Dolphins, gators, waterfowl and other birds.
• Night Heron Park offers fun family activities for day and evenings.
• For a fee, Kiawah Island Resort offers golf, tennis and other resort activities to
non-resort guests, with the exception of their pools and fitness facilities.
Kiawah by Owner, is a boutique rental agency, founded by a fellow Kiawah property owner. Since 2007, Kiawah By Owner has provided a personalized Kiawah rental experience. We look forward to helping you find the perfect Kiawah vacation rental for your family or gathering.
Kiawah Island boasts 10 miles of pristine beaches, unspoiled nature preserves and parks. It offers a wide variety of water sports, premier golf courses, tennis facilities, and other relaxing activities. While it is only a short drive to Charleston and other area attractions, everything you’ll need is right here on Kiawah.
Keywords: cottage, pool, renovated, screen porch, close to beach, WI-FI, Kiawah, vacation rental, great value, lagoon view, family friendly, grill, PGA, Greenslake
Kiawah Business License #BL008593-02-2018