Top Floor Oceanfront 2 Bdr/2 BA - Beautiful & Affordable!
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Our beautiful top floor condo is located in the 80 unit complex of Kanai A Nalu and features all the comforts of home overlooking Maalaea Bay, Haleakala, Kihei, and all of the South Shore with Maalaea Beach just steps away! Miles of unbuilt sandy beaches are perfect for walking, running, swimming, snorkeling, or searching for seashells. Inside, the condo comforts include: brand new carpet throughout, a full kitchen with granite countertops, refrigerator with ice-maker, washer/dryer, toaster, coffeemaker, microwave, stove/oven, all kitchen accessories, split system air-conditioning with dedicated units in master bedroom and living room, wireless internet, dining room with seating for 4-6, two bedrooms each with their own bathroom, new TVs and sound system with MP3 connectivity. Outside you will enjoy the communal pool, gas or briquette grills, free parking, elevators, lush lawn and surrounding grounds, and the beach is just steps away.
Tax ID# W54391780-01
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 4
- 975 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Dec 14, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 1 - Dec 14, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2018
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Booking $50
- Departure Cleaning $145
- Tax Rate 13.42%
$200 deposit required at time of reservation (applied to balance of full payment)
Credit Cards accepted/Deposit confirmation sent within 24 hours (weekends excluded)
Rates subject to Hawai'i State Taxes (13.42%)
All bookings incur a $35 service charge plus an additional one time cleaning charge of $135
Full payment required 30 days prior to arrival
Christmas bookings to be paid in full by October
Check-in 2PM, Check-out 11 AM - Minimum stay 3 nights, Christmas 10 nights
60-day cancellation policy, $50 cancellation fee
Cancellations of less than 60 days produce refunds based on the unit being re-rented
- refunds are pro-rated based on the number of nights the unit is re-rented
(Christmas cancellations must be made before October 1st)
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Within 15 minutes of picking up your luggage you can be settling into your vacation at 419 Kanai A Nalu. Conveniently located yet peaceful and quiet there is much to do within walking distance - the aquarium, Buzz's Wharf for all ocean excurions, shopping and great restaurants. Other great experiences are also a close drive away - 3-golf courses within 10 minutes; 15 minutes to Kahului; 10 minutes to Kihei and another 5 to Wailea; 20 minutes to Lahaina and 30 minutes to Ka'anapali. Bus service is a 5 minute walk to Malaaea Bay Harbor and costs as low as $2 all day.
Driving Directions to Kanai A Nalu 419:
1. Head directly out from the airport. You'll be on Dairy Road.
2. Dairy Road becomes Hwy 380. Continue west about 8 miles until it ends.
3. Turn left on Hwy 30, called Honopiilani Hwy.
4. About a mile later, bear left at the green highway sign for Ma’alaea Village. You'll be on Ma’alaea Rd.
◦ Alternate route: if you miss the turn (or prefer to turn at a traffic signal), continue on Hwy 30 about 1/2 mile further. At the traffic light, turn left (Kapoli St). Then right onto Ma’alaea Road.
5. Turn left onto Hauoli Street (it says 'Rd' on the attached map).
6. Continue 1/2 a mile to 250 Hauoli St. It's just after the 3rd speed bump.
7. When you see the 'Kanai A Nalu' sign (white letters on a blue background), turn right into the driveway and then take an immediate left to the end, then right again - this last right takes to you parking spots most convenient to this (southeast) side of the complex.
8. Unit #419 is in the building now straight ahead (opposite side as driveway entrance, same side as driveway exit) – closest to the ocean, with steps on the left. The southeast elevator is near the back (street side) of the complex, just to the right of the ground floor unit #113 and through the breezeway. The luggage cart and/or grocery baskets should be waiting there for ease of transporting luggage and groceries to the upper floors.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We are Washingtonians~ a Cougar, a Husky, both Seahawk fans and Walla Walla Wine lovers and we love spending time in Hawaii especially Maui.
Why the Owner Chose Maalaea, HI, USA:
Great, comfortable, friendly place to relax and enjoy Maui
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The beach and the ocean are only steps away. The central location of this property to the rest of island provides a great home base for adventurers.
- Primary: +1 509-924-8380 Pacific Standard Time
- Secondary: +1 509-863-2996 Pacific Standard Tim
- Fax: +1 509-928-8382 Pacific Standard Time
Haleakala sunrise over Maalaea Bay
From condo entrance - Dining Room, Living Room, Lanai
Living room looking back toward entrance, dining room, and kitchen
Lanai with seating for 4 overlooking the beach, Maalaea Bay, and Haleakala
Lanai view looking directly over the beach, Maalaea Bay, and Wailea/Makena
Updated kitchen with dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, washer/dryer
Kitchen sink, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave
Master Bedroom with 39' wall mount TV
Master bathroom with shower
Guest Bedroom Twin beds easily convert to king if necessary
Guest bathroom with shower/tub combo
Sunrise over Haleakala
View of Kanai A Nalu complex-419 is on the top floor, second from the far right
Dining room with seating for 4
Living room w/ 46' flat screen TV, seating for 5, queen sleeper sofa
View from the Lanai looking toward Kihei, Haleakala, and Maalaea Beach
View from the Lanai looking toward Maalaea Bay Harbor and Kanai A Nalu complex
Updated kitchen with granite countertops and all appliances
Master bedroom with built-in dresser, brand new shutters, ceiling fan and more
Master bedroom suite with adjacent bathroom
Master bathroom sink
Guest bedroom dresser and closet
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.