Top Floor Oceanfront 2 Bdr/2 BA - Beautiful & Affordable!(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Kanai A Nalu Unit 419 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 5 Comfortably
We also own units 319 and 402 should you need additional accommodations or 419 is not available for your dates.
Inside, the condo comforts include: brand new carpet throughout, a full kitchen with granite countertops, refrigerator with ice-maker, washer/dryer, toaster, coffeemaker, microwave, stove/oven, all kitchen accessories, split system air-conditioning with dedicated units in master bedroom and living room, wireless internet, dining room with seating for 4-6, two bedrooms each with their own bathroom, new TVs and sound system with MP3 connectivity. Outside you will enjoy the communal pool, gas or briquette grills, free parking, elevators, lush lawn and surrounding grounds, and the beach is just steps away.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- On floor 4
- 975 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 1 - Dec 14, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2018
7 night min stay
Apr 1 - Dec 15, 2018
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Booking $50
- Departure Cleaning $145
- Tax Rate 13.42%
$200 deposit required at time of reservation (applied to balance of full payment)
Credit Cards accepted/Deposit confirmation sent within 24 hours (weekends excluded)
Rates subject to Hawai'i State Taxes (13.42%)
All bookings incur a $50 service charge plus an additional one time cleaning charge of $145
Full payment required 30 days prior to arrival
Christmas bookings to be paid in full by October
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Within 15 minutes of picking up your luggage you can be settling into your vacation at 419 Kanai A Nalu. Conveniently located yet peaceful and quiet there is much to do within walking distance - the aquarium, Buzz's Wharf for all ocean excurions, shopping and great restaurants. Other great experiences are also a close drive away - 3-golf courses within 10 minutes; 15 minutes to Kahului; 10 minutes to Kihei and another 5 to Wailea; 20 minutes to Lahaina and 30 minutes to Ka'anapali. Bus service is a 5 minute walk to Malaaea Bay Harbor and costs as low as $2 all day.
Driving Directions to Kanai A Nalu 419:
1. Head directly out from the airport. You'll be on Dairy Road.
2. Dairy Road becomes Hwy 380. Continue west about 8 miles until it ends.
3. Turn left on Hwy 30, called Honopiilani Hwy.
4. About a mile later, bear left at the green highway sign for Ma’alaea Village. You'll be on Ma’alaea Rd.
◦ Alternate route: if you miss the turn (or prefer to turn at a traffic signal), continue on Hwy 30 about 1/2 mile further. At the traffic light, turn left (Kapoli St). Then right onto Ma’alaea Road.
5. Turn left onto Hauoli Street (it says 'Rd' on the attached map).
6. Continue 1/2 a mile to 250 Hauoli St. It's just after the 3rd speed bump.
7. When you see the 'Kanai A Nalu' sign (white letters on a blue background), turn right into the driveway and then take an immediate left to the end, then right again - this last right takes to you parking spots most convenient to this (southeast) side of the complex.
8. Unit #419 is in the building now straight ahead (opposite side as driveway entrance, same side as driveway exit) – closest to the ocean, with steps on the left. The southeast elevator is near the back (street side) of the complex, just to the right of the ground floor unit #113 and through the breezeway. The luggage cart and/or grocery baskets should be waiting there for ease of transporting luggage and groceries to the upper floors.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We are Washingtonians~ a Cougar, a Husky, both Seahawk fans and Walla Walla Wine lovers and we love spending time in Hawaii especially Maui.
Why the Owner Chose Maalaea, HI, USA:
Great, comfortable, friendly place to relax and enjoy Maui - we love it so much we have 3 units so let us know if you need additional options.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The beach and the ocean are only steps away. The central location of this property to the rest of island provides a great home base for adventurers.
- Primary: +1 509-924-8380 Pacific Standard Time
- Secondary: +1 509-863-2996 Pacific Standard Tim
- Fax: +1 509-928-8382 Pacific Standard Time
Haleakala sunrise over Maalaea Bay
Dining room with seating for 4
Living room with A/C looking back to entrance and kitchen
Lanai with seating for 4 overlooking the beach, Maalaea Bay, and Haleakala
View from the Lanai looking toward Maalaea Bay Harbor and Kanai A Nalu complex
Updated kitchen with granite countertops and all appliances
Master bedroom with California King bed
Master bedroom suite with private bathroom and large closets
Master bathroom sink
Guest bedroom dresser and closet
Pool for Kanai A Nalu guests
Courtyard and pool for Kanai A Nalu guests with security code for entrance
View of Kanai A Nalu complex-419 is on the top floor, second from the far right
From condo entrance - Dining Room, Living Room, Lanai
Living room with sofa sleeper
View from the Lanai looking toward Kihei, Haleakala, and Maalaea Beach
Updated kitchen with dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, washer/dryer
Kitchen sink, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave
Master bedroom with TV and dedicated A/C unit overlooks ocean
Master bathroom with shower
Guest Bedroom Twin beds easily convert to king if necessary
Guest bathroom with shower/tub combo
Pool at complex is fenced with security code for entrance
Sunrise over Haleakala
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.