Enjoy a spectacular view of the Shenandoah River and Valley from the covered stone front porch. This quaint authentic log cabin allows for the peaceful tranquility of the mountains or a home base for a variety of activities both local and nearby. A spacious family room with queen size fold out sleeper sofa and television with DVD player, two bedrooms each with a double bed, and one full bath make this cabin a perfect getaway for up to six guests. There is a fully equipped kitchen including microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, and dishwasher. The cabin has both central heating and air conditioning for multi-season rental opportunities. An outdoor stone grill and picnic table are located on a patio in back of the cabin. A short pathway leads to stone steps taking you to the river’s edge for swimming, fishing or just dipping your toes. Our property does not have direct boat access, but there is a public boat landing less than 2 miles away.
Your home away from home – The perfect retreat!
• Minimum two night stay and three night requirement for following holiday weekends: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
• Week rentals can not be Saturday to Saturday
• Check-in: Anytime after 3 pm Check-out – By 11 am
Based upon availability, early and/or late check out can be arranged.
• Firewood provided from Sept 1 to April 1
• Pets friendly-additional deposit may be required: $10.00/pet/night max of $ 30/pet/stay.
• Unless previously confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
* Please note, outside camping is not allowed without written approval from the property manager
* Maximum number of overnight guests on the property is 6 people due to county health department regulations.
Cliffside cabin is located on a gated private gravel driveway which is 7 miles from Front Royal, VA. The cabin is three miles from the Shenandoah State Park and five miles from the northern entrance of the Skyline Drive of the Shenandoah National Park. Many of our guests enjoy local hiking, fishing, canoeing, and mountain biking and wine tasting at one of the thirty wineries within 30 miles of the cabin.