3BR/2BA Ski-in/Ski-Out Townhome at the Top of Beautiful Alpine Meadows, Tahoe(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
This is an ideal ski in-ski out Condo retreat with mountain views
The home is on two levels: The ground floor has the entry/mud room, a large bedroom with a California King bed, a 2nd bedroom with twin beds, a laundry room and a fully tiled bathroom with large tub/shower.
Up the slate stairway is the spacious living / dining / kitchen area with open beamed cathedral ceilings, a wood burning stove / fireplace and sliding door to a deck with dramatic mountain views of the backside of KT22 and Alpine Meadows Ski Area. The Master Bedroom suite is off the main living area and features a new Tempurpedic queen bed and a tile bathroom with a European style walk in shower and art deco design. There are maple Pergo laminate floors throughout the home for a clean, healthy interior.
Please keep our home in good shape and be considerate of the furnishings
* When you enter, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR SHOES and leave them in the entry/mud room.
* NO SMOKING in the home or on the deck
* NO pets
* Limit of 6 guests
* NO Parties
* NO eating when sitting on the leather furniture
* DO NOT remove any items from our home under any circumstances. This includes kitchen items, games, dvds, room decor, bedding/blankets/towels, firewood, etc
* NO Winter gear (skis, snowboards, snowshoes, etc) is allowed in house; put gear in secure locked ski closet outside the front door.
* Renters agree to follow the house rules/instructions and will be held financially accountable for any damages, or misuse of the property.
* Upon vacating the premises, guests agree to leave the house in the same condition in which it was found. A detailed check list of vacating procedures is posted in the unit. All rules posted on premises, and the terms of this contract must be adhered to by guests and their invitees without exception.
* Check in time: 4PM; Check out is 11AM. Late departures will be charged an extra night unless preauthorized in writing.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1350 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- 3 bedrooms sleeps 6 in beds
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- For ski holiday weekly rentals, I have an optional 2ft wide by 2ft deep x 7ft tall wooden ski locker in the base lodge at Alpine Meadows just 12 paces from the snow with room for your entire family's equipment....skis, ski boots, snowboards, poles, etc. The additional rental cost for this locker is $500 for the week. Keep your lunch cooler there and eat at the picnic tables in the locker room. Just let me know if you want to reserve it when you book the space....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Bicycle rentals located nearby in Squaw Valley, Tahoe City and Truckee. The 16 mile paved bike path along The Truckee River and Lake Tahoe is an ideal way to get out and enjoy the Tahoe outdoors....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 13 - Apr 9, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 10 - Apr 24, 2017
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Apr 25 - May 29, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
- Cleaning fee $200
- Tax Rate 10%
Rates and terms subject to change prior to confirmation
Optional 24" x 24" wooden ski locker available for rent during weekly holiday bookings. Locker is in the Alpine Meadows Base Lodge within 12 paces of the snow. Room for entire family's ski gear (skis, boots, snowboards, poles, accessories etc.) Store your cooler in the locker; eat lunch at the picnic tables provided in the club room.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Quiet ski oriented townhome units clustered near the base of Alpine Meadows ski area at the top of a beautiful mountain valley. It is less than a 10 minute walk to the Subway chair lift and less than 15 minutes to the main lodge and ski shuttle stop to Squaw Valley; or you can drive 1 minute and park. Lake Tahoe and Tahoe City are only a 10 minute drive. Enjoy nearby outdoor activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, hiking, biking, water sports, horse back riding and river rafting. Walk out the front door to hike up to Estelle Lake or take a 1/2 mile drive to the 5 Lakes trail head for a short hike over the ridge to some beautiful mountain lakes in the Granite Chief Wilderness. In Winter, ski the backcountry directly back to the condo (advanced skiers only).
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: I have lived in the SF Bay Area for over 35 years and started skiing at age 10... but I was 3000 miles away in the northeast learning how to ski ice... Other highlights: ski team in College, soccer team, backpacking the Appalachian trail... Finally moved to the west coast and actually skied the big mountains and the deep snow. Now finally in 2014 a home owner in beautiful Alpine Meadows, I am anxious to share with others.... Hope to hear from you!
Why the Owner Chose Alpine Meadows, CA, USA:
We bought this great property because it is tucked away at the top of the Alpine Meadows Valley within walking distance to the ski lifts of a great ski mountain. Just as important, there are dramatic mountain views from our large deck and great hiking, road riding and mountain biking right outside the door....
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Ski-In/Ski-Out. Great Views, including the backside of KT22 (of Squaw Valley fame), The Buttress and Alpine Meadows Ski Area. Also, since it is ski-in/ski out, we don't have to fight ski-commute traffic up Alpine Meadows Road from the Lower Alpine Meadows residential area, Truckee or Tahoe City. In Summer we enjoy hiking, road and mountain biking right out the front door. The popular 5 Lakes trail head is only a 2 minute drive and Tahoe City and Lake Tahoe itself are only 10 minutes away, with access to boating, kayaking, paddle boarding, etc. This is a clean updated home with Pergo laminate floors.
- Primary: +408 710-5060 Call or Text
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
New end cabinet and granite high bar
View of the backside of KT22 from our deck
Master bath with European style walk-in shower
Downstairs large bedroom with king bed
Hike behind our home to Scott Peak
The first of the 5 Lakes at the end of the trail
Bill in D8 chute at Alpine Meadows...
Estelle Bowl 'off piste' terrain, Alpine Meadows.
Dr "B" on wind-packed upper slopes
View from the living room of 'The Buttress' at Alpine Meadows.
Master Bedroom with Tempurpedic mattress
Small downstairs bedroom with twin beds & Armoire
Downstairs fully tiled bathroom with large tub/shower
'Munchkins' from outside our front door
View across valley from Scott Peak toward the 5 Lakes trail
View from our deck... Late April snow storm... morning after.. great powder day!
Alpine Meadows F Tree and View of Lake Tahoe from lower Saddle
Alpine Meadows: Ripping down Alpine Bowl
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.