Waikiki Shore #1110 (3-night minimum)
Not only is this beachfront OCEAN VIEW one-bedroom condo (701 sq.ft. plus lanai/balcony) a favorite with our return guests, but Waikiki Shore is the only condo in Waikiki where you can step right from the building onto the sand of world famous Waikiki Beach!
Beautifully REMODELED October, 2016, with new kitchen, bathroom and flooring!
- Queen sleeper sofa (with new 8.5" mattress)
- 40" flat screen TV, DVD player
- Dining table with four seats
- Large, ocean-view lanai/balcony with table and chairs (You very own front row seat to Friday night fireworks!)
- NEW Acacia engineered flooring throughout!
- Whisper-quiet split AC
- NEW FULL KITCHEN (Oct 2016) with dishwasher
- Sliding doors separate the living area from the bedroom with its comfy King bed (bed can be separated into 2 twins)
- NEW BATHROOM (Oct. 2016) with tub/shower enclosure and hand-held shower wand.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls
- FREE WiFi.
Limited onsite parking in the building is $25/day or pass can be pre-purchased through Captain Cook Resorts for the adjacent public parking lot (5-minute walk) for $20/day. For 9-30 nights, a pass to the parking lot may be available for $170. Parking is subject to availability and parking rates are subject to change.
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you do have the beautiful beach at your doorstep!
Located in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki, you’ll be able to enjoy great dining, shopping and entertainment. You'll love having a This non-smoking accommodation (including lanai!) sleeps a strict maximum 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons). During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-017-738-3424-01