This luxury villa is located in the Ocean Tower on the 6th floor. You'll be impressed with the professionally furnished villa and the spectacular ocean view. The sliding glass doors open allowing the living area to become part of the lanai. The lanai also overlooks the lap pool and the resort's beautiful garden. The spacious villa is 1,250 square feet and has a king size, two twin size beds (option to combine together) and a queen size sofa bed. Includes complimentary reserved parking space.
Ko Olina Development: A new resort will be developed between Aulani and Ko Olina Beach Villas. The development is in planning stages and no commencement date has been provided. This villa does not have a view of the future resort's development.
Villa's Amenities: - Professionally decorated and furnished
- Ocean view from every room
- Free local and long-distance calls within the U.S.
- Wireless internet
- Plasma TV in living area and all bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Custom gourmet kitchen designed by Roy Yamaguchi with Subzero and Wolfe Appliances
- Washer and Dryer
- Luxury, plush linens
- Reserved parking space
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- King size bed and 2 twin beds (option to combine together) and sofa bed with queen mattress
- Pack-n-play and high chair available
- Complimentary reserved parking space
- Access to all resort amenities including 24 hr guest services, conceirge, fitness center and more.
About Ko Olina Beach Villas: The Ko Olina Beach Villas is the first private resort on Oahu in 25 years. The resort is located along the sunny western coast just 20 miles from downtown Honolulu and 27 miles from Waikiki. Located among four lagoons, swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing is just steps away from the resort. The nearby marina provides numerous opportunities such as whale watching and scuba diving. The J.W. Marriott is just next door providing various restaurants to choose from. For golfers, play the championship golf course designed by Ted Robinson and home to the LPGA.
The Beach Villas at Ko Olina located on Honu Lagoon (lagoon two) is becoming the favorite choice for vacations.
- Gated and secured resort
- Lap pool
- Lagoon style pool
- Children's pool with sandy bottom
- Hot tub
- Koi Pond
- Walking distance to restaurants
- Located next to Honu Lagoon (lagoon two)
Check out our other 3 villas at Ko Olina Beach Villas listed on VRBO and HomeAway
2 bedroom/2 bath #448268
3 bedroom/3 bath #193335
3 bedroom/3 bath penthouse #272760
Tax ID#: TA/GE-163-118-4896-01