Beachfront Cabin and Annex. Ocean and mountian view. On the beach. Sleeps 1-8.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Steep stairs going to sleeping loftSteep stairs going to sleeping loft
No smoking - No smoking, including vaping and marijuana.No smoking, including vaping and marijuana.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please respect of our neighbors peace, privacy and property. Walk anywhere on the beach but picnic and play on the beach in front of our house.
- No loud voices or music outside from 10:00PM to 8:00 AM. Please no potentially offensive language or music.
- Fires only in propane fire pit. No wood fires, fireworks or firearms anywhere on island.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeHome (VRMA & VRHP)
About Donn Bennett
My wife and I have lived in the Seattle area all of our lives. We enjoy all the excitement and quality of life that comes with living in the Pacific Northwest. Among other things, my wife loves to read and is a film buff. I'm a musician and can bore you to tears rambling on about the completely irrelevant intricacies of my favorite music.
Donn Bennett purchased this cabin in 2014
Why Donn Bennett chose Herron Island
We have loved traveling all over the world but find that we really enjoy spending time closer to home. We discovered Herron Island in southern Puget Sound about 5 years ago and immediately fell in love with it. In less than 90 minutes from our Seattle home we can be on our beautiful little island and feel like were a million miles away. We were amazed that such a beautiful place could be so close without us ever even knowing about it.
What makes this cabin unique
The view of the Puget Sound, the islands and Olympic mountains will change your life. One sunset and you'll never look at a mountain the same way ever again. You can see the view from almost everywhere in the cabin. We love being right on the beach.