Customized Timber Wolf Lodge Condo! You will want to take advantage of this updated condo at Timber Wolf Lodge Condominiums located less than one mile from Canyons Resort, 4 miles from Old Town Park City and 2.5 miles from I-80/shopping areas. The condo is beautifully nestled in a quiet neighborhood with a mountain stream passing through the property. The complex boasts two separate outdoor hot tubs, which are just steps out our front door. Each building has underground parking for 1-2 vehicles depending on the size with additional outdoor parking for larger vehicles.
This is one of the larger 2 bedroom 2.5 bath condos in this complex with a mountain lodge exterior, lodge furnishings and a river rock gas fireplace in the living room.
The main floor has a full kitchen equipped with everything you need to prepare meals, dining room table for 6, additional seating for 4 at the bar, and a powder room. On the balcony overlooking the mountain stream you will find a full-sized gas grill, perfect for outdoor grilling/barbecuing.
The second level features these exclusive updates:
• To allow for greater privacy in sleeping arrangements, one upstairs bathroom is accessible from the upstairs hallway for guests using the queen sleeper sofa.
• Each bedroom has private, fully enclosed bathrooms separate from the bedrooms.
• Bedroom number 1 has a king sized bed and a loft with one single bed. The bath off this bedroom is remodeled with a walk in shower.
• Bedroom number 2 has a queen sized bed and a loft with two single beds. The bathroom off this bedroom has a standard sized tub and shower.
• Loft ladders are equipped with motion sensor nightlights top and bottom.
• The stacked washer and dryer are also conveniently located on this floor.
Our condo is in a small quiet complex with a hot tub right out the front door. What a great way to end a day of skiing, golfing, biking or hiking!!
: This location is close to the free Park City bus system (www.parkcity.org for schedules and routes). The Pink line is located just 150 yards away on Hwy 224 and it offers easy access to downtown Park City, shopping and grocery stores in Kimball Junction, Park City Mountain Resort, Canyons Resort and Deer Valley Ski Resort. There is also a transit center at the Canyons Cabriolet (On Canyons Resort Drive). The Canyons Cabriolet, which will whisk you to the Canyons base area/Ski Beach, is within walking distance, if you prefer to leave your vehicle.