Nestled in the Barton Hills, this Retreat to Nature is just 2 miles from downtown. If you're visiting and looking for a space of your own that's central but away from the chaos of downtown, this is the place for you.
Things To Do:
Get some vitamin D and grill on the open deck, then walk through the backyard directly onto the famous greenbelt nature preserve where you can hike and swim. If you're looking to visit other Austin landmarks such as Zilker Park or Barton Springs, they're just a short and scenic 30 minute walk away.
When you're ready to explore the city or planning a night on the town, take a 5 minute uber to any of Austin's bar scenes-- 6th Street, Rainey, or Warehouse District.
When you're ready for a bit of downtime, make yourself at home and enjoy the xbox 360 or cable TV on the 48" HDTV. Watch Netflix, Hulu, Golf Channel, ESPN, etc.
You'll love the views in the Retreat to Nature home. All windows look out onto the greenery in the backyard, full of lush trees. This means you'll have maximum relaxation and privacy. If you're traveling in a group, keep in mind that the home features 7 beds to sleep 10 total people comfortably.
- Master bedroom upstairs features 1 King Size Bed and a desk
- Spacious bedroom upstairs features 1 Full Size Bed
- Sleepover bedroom upstairs features 4 Twin Beds (2 bunk beds)
- Living room downstairs features 1 Full Size sleeper sofa bed
- 2 full bathrooms shower/ tub combo upstairs
- .5 bathroom downstairs
Cook & BBQ:
- Make yourself at home and prepare meals or snacks throughout your stay. The kitchen is stocked with appliances, cooking equipment, and cooking supplies like olive oil & spices.
- The backyard is accessible through the downstairs door and it includes a spacious deck for entertaining and a propane grill/ grill supplies.
If I'm available I'll meet you at the house to give you a tour. I'll be available throughout your stay via phone or text for any questions. I'm happy to be your concierge and give you tips on getting around and places to see.
If you have more than 9 people in your group, please contact me for additional accommodation options for extra large groups.
Retreat to Nature rules:
- Mi casa es su casa. As this is my home, I ask that you take care of it as if it were your own. - The professional housekeeping fee covers a cleaning before you arrive, so please be courteous and leave the space as you found it.
- Please no smoking inside.
- Please respect my neighbors and keep it down if you're outside after 10pm.
- You are renting half of a duplex.
--If additional undocumented guests are on property for more than 6 hrs, an additional guest fee of $50 (per person) will be charged to bill.
Austin License # 15777