- 2 adult bikes provided
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Views of Cerulean Park
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
LOCATION: Views of Cerulean Park and a short walk/bike to the beach.
DETAIL: Spend your next vacation at WaterColor's building 10 unit 301 in the Park District. Access this private and quiet third floor unit via the elevator and relax as you enjoy a cup of coffee or an evening glass of wine on the deck while watching your children unwind at the spacious Cerulian park immediately in front of you. Once here, you'll understand why this is been named one of the most desirable spots in Watercolor. Guests will love close access to the beach, Cerulean Park, Marina Park, and many other gardens, ponds and paths located through the resort. This 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom also provides a 3rd bunk room which adds additional sleeping for 2. The condo's soft coastal pallets make relaxing a breeze. Enjoy the fully appointed kitchen, great for entertaining friends and family. While visiting, take time for the morning farmer/craft market on the street below. Walk or bike ride to explore various dining options and boutiques in WaterColor and its neighboring community of Seaside.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Bonus Bunk Room: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed with Shower/ Tub Combo
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
FEATURES & AMENITIES INCLUDE: 2 adult bikes provided, gourmet kitchen and views of Cerulean Park.
There is non designated parking for this unit on the back, eastside of the building. For additional parking, please use the parallel parking spaces located throughout the community that are not specific to any one home.
Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
For properties that do NOT allow events:
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.