Only $274.50/night with a 4 night, off-season stay. Book 2 nights at our low off-season rate of $549/night, and the next TWO NIGHTS ARE FREE! Valid for stays until June 12th 2019-- Excluding Spring Break and holiday weeks/weekend.
The Lake House is a new, high-end construction craftsman home that offers the quiet peace and privacy of a 12 acre lake side retreat with easy access to the beach.The beach is only a 10 minute walk down 207th St or drive right to the beach at 225th street, just 3 minutes away. Downtown Long Beach and Ocean Park are a 5 minute drive away.
Don’t forget your fishing gear! Walk out the back door, jump in a kayak, canoe or paddle boat (all provided) and you can start casting for large-mouth bass, yellow perch or rainbow trout. Fishing season opens the last Saturday in April and ends on October 31s.
There is no such thing as being rained out at The Lake House. It is filled with amenities, including your own private movie theater with over 450 movies (many new releases) to choose from and built-in reclining chairs for the best movie watching experience.
On the secluded covered back patio, enjoy the lake view and the outdoor fire place or soak in the soon to be added (in late October 2016) hot tub. The young and young at heart can enjoy the game room with a full size slate pool table, Xbox 360, darts, toys and games for children of all ages.
Sleep up to 16 in 5 bedrooms with 2 Master suites! You also have your own private office with a desk and built in book shelves for you when you have to telecommute from vacation or you just need a quite place to sit and read your favorite book.
Some more amenities to enjoy:
• New 7 person Hot Tub, just installed
• Sleep up to 16 in 5 bedrooms
• Master Suite on ground floor with: king-size bed, private bathroom, walk in closet and private deck with direct access to the hot tub
• Second Master Suite with: king-size bed, private bathroom and a walk in closet
• 2 rooms each with 2 sets of bunk beds, sleeping 4 per room
• 1 room with a queen bed and a loft style bunk bed above sleeping 3 and a walk-in closet
• 4 bathrooms
• Dining room with seating for 10 plus 4 at the bar
• Home movie Theatre with over 450 movies (many new releases) and built in reclining chairs
• Game room with full size pool table, Darts, Toys, Xbox 360 Flat screen TV
• Patio with built -in fire place, BBQ, bench sitting, and Hot Tub (hot tub to be added late october)
• Private lake access
• Use of kayak, canoe, and paddle boat with a signed waiver
• 5 Large Flat screen TVs, the smallest 40" and the largest 60" as well as the 150" Home Theater
• Xbox 360
• Private Home Office
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Pet Friendly
• Large front and back yard
• Propane BBQ
• All linens and paper products provided
• Soap , conditioner and shampoo provided
In less than a year the Lake House has become one of the top destination homes on the Long Beach Washington peninsula, selling out all summer. Book Early!