3 BR, 3 BA CONDO – GREAT LOCATION – HOT TUB
The Corral at Breckenridge offers luxury, value and convenience. Located at the corner of Broken Lance Drive and Columbine Road, the Corral at Breckenridge is perfectly situated between the slopes and downtown: just a five-minute walk to the Quicksilver Super6 chairlift and all the shops, restaurants and great nightlife on Breck’s Historic Main Street.
Views, views and more views! With three private balconies, a private outdoor hot tub and some of the best mountain vistas in Breck, Corral at Breckenridge 202W is a joy for taking in the scenery. And the best part is: The inside is even better! Just look at those vaulted ceiling and luxury furnishings. If your family or group wants to “do the mountains in style,” this is the place.
With abundant seating, a gas fireplace and a large wall-mounted LCD TV, the living room is the perfect spot for the whole group to kick back and take in a movie. The kitchen is large and perfectly equipped with new appliances and beautiful maple cabinetry and counters. There’s a dining table for eight — plus room for three more at the counter — so memorable meals will be a highlight of your vacation.
This great condo sleeps up to 9 people. With all the other quality amenities you expect (including an oversized washer/dryer, a heated one-car garage with an additional outdoor parking space, and complementary Wi-Fi) your family or group will thank you for booking the ski trip of a lifetime at Corral at Breckenridge 202W. Call us today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted tub/shower, TV, private balcony.
- Bedroom two: queen bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, TV.
- Bedroom three: two bunk beds (twin over twin and twin over full).
- Guest bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 garage space, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #45887.