Set in the heart of town, this vacation rental condo is 2 blocks from Shadow Mountain Lake and Grand Lake. The 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo has accommodations for 6 guests and boasts a balcony with breathtaking views of soaring peaks and lush pine forests. Rocky Mountain National Park rests 7 miles from the condo, while Winter Park is 37 miles away, making it easy for you to enjoy the hiking, biking, boating, fishing, skiing and snowmobiling that the Grand Lake area is famous for!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Memory Foam Sleeper Sofa
Take it easy on the plush furnishings in the living area as you watch a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV. Open the sliding glass doors to let the fresh alpine air flow in, or turn on the river rock gas fireplace to feel its toasty warmth.
Fuel up for any adventure in the fully equipped kitchen, where you're sure to find anything you need. The cooking area boasts ample counter space and plenty of storage in the cabinets for all of your supplies. Savor your meals together around the large hardwood dining table.
After a hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, head back home to relax on the balcony. Prepare your favorite drinks to sip on while you cook out on the gas grill. The balcony is also furnished with a bistro table so you can eat beside the mountain view.
As you grow tired, head into one of the two updated full bathrooms to wash off before crawling into your cloud-like bed. Your traveling companions are sure to sleep peacefully on the soft beds or the memory foam-topped sleeper sofa as you all rest up for another spectacular day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Grand Lake offers year-round outdoor recreation so you can enjoy your time here in all seasons. The area is known for being the snowmobiling capital of Colorado, with more than 300 miles of trails around town and even on Main Street!
Skiing and snowboarding opportunities abound on groomed trails at Winter Park and in the backcountry at Berthoud Pass, Parsenn Bowl and Eagle Wind. Hit the same areas in the summer with breathtaking hikes in the Grand Lake area and in Rocky Mountain National Park. When it opens in the summer, Trail Ridge Road offers unparalleled vistas.
The condo also makes a fantastic home base for fishing as it's close to both Grand Lake and Shadow Mountain lake, as well as several rivers and reservoirs. The historic Grand Lake Boardwalk contains more than 60 shops, bars, restaurants and galleries just 2 blocks from the condo. Spend a day beside the lake before strolling into town to enjoy live music over a pint.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, gas fireplace, in-unit washer and dryer, furnished balcony, gas grill, reserved garage parking for 1 vehicle, garage parking for snowmobile storage in the winter, and more
- Unbeatable Grand Lake location within walking distance of downtown, Grand Lake and Shadow Mountain Lake with easy access to outdoor recreation in Rocky Mountain National Park and Winter Park
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Yampa Valley Regional Airport (~117 miles away) | Denver International Airport (~127 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note HOA policy allows only 2 cars per unit. This policy is strictly enforced