WHY BOOK WITH US? We are a locally owned and operated rental agency!
Free access to The Ritz Carlton amenities, such as Ritz KIdz program, Spa, Grotto room, fitness center and out door pool and hot tub. It is located adjacent to the Timbers.
The Timbers Bachelor Gulch on Beaver Creek Mountain, in Bachelor Gulch, offers the finest in luxury condominium residences in the Vail Valley. Take pleasure in the traditional luxury Timbers Resorts services and true ski-in/ski-out Village-to-Village skiing. FREE DAILY LIFT TICKETS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICING!!
Each luxurious three bedroom is approximately 21,000 square feet complete with a gourmet kitchen and an open living and dining area. There are two spacious master suites each with a king bed, a third en suite with two double beds and a queen pullout sofa in the living room. (rollaways are available upon request as well.) The bathrooms have heated Italian marble floors, Jacuzzi tubs, walk in showers, double vanities, luxury shampoos, shower gel and conditioners. Luxurious robes are also provided. There is a full size washer & dryer in each condo (laundry detergent is provided). Other exceptional services include:
• LIFT TICKETS and are all included in the price for winter reservations.
• Valet parking & bellman service
• Personal concierge services
• Ski valet services
• Private ski shop for Timbers Guests
• Twice daily housekeeping
• New Timbers game room with pool table and games for everyone
• Timbers Tykes room for our younger guests
• Exclusive New Timbers Fitness Center
• New Business Center and Conference Room
• New Fireside Terrace area for outdoor gathering
• Two on site hot tubs
Upon checking in, you are warmly greeted by the valet and bellman who will take care of your luggage and ski equipment. Not bringing your own ski equipment? Then you can rent top of the line equipment from the on-site ski shop that is exclusive for Timbers guests only.
When you are ready to hit the slopes, pick up your skis at the ski lockers where the ski valet will have your boots warm and skis prepared. Step out the door onto the snow at the base of the lift and the ski valet will hand you your skis and off you go. The younger members of your family can enjoy The Ritz Kids programs available both in the winter and summer at the adjacent Ritz Carlton Hotel.
Guests have access to all the amenities of the adjacent Ritz-Carlton Resort, including:
• 21,000 square foot spa
• Grotto room
• Fitness center
• Outdoor heated pool & hot tubs (year round)
• Fire pit and outdoor gathering area
• Restaurants and common areas
The Timbers Bachelor Gulch is connected to the hotel with an underground hallway for you to walk to the spa in your robe or to go to the pool & hot tub.
Effective November 1, 2018, Timbers Bachelor Gulch has revised the 2019 daily resort fee applicable to rental reservations as follows:
• Daily resort fee is $60.00, plus applicable local taxes.
• New rate will only apply to reservations for 2019 secured from November 1, 2018 and after for reservations beginning January 1, 2019 and after.
• All reservations processed prior to November 1, 2018, will remain subject to the established $35.00 daily resort fee, plus applicable local taxes.
We are very pleased to provide a luxury experience for your clients. Within this Resort the following on-property amenities are enjoyed:
• Onsite Parking for One Vehicle (additional vehicles @ $25 per night)
• TBG Weekly Activities & Welcome Reception
• Daily Coffee, Tea & Hot Cocoa Station
• TBG Game Room, Tykes Zone & complimentary DVD Now rentals
• Fireside ‘Smores for all the family
• TBG Area Shuttle Service
• TBG Fitness Center
• TBG Hot Tubs
• TBG Business Center
• Complimentary access to digital newspapers & magazines (Press Reader, WSJ, NYT & FT)
• Wi-Fi / Internet
• Local Phone Calls & Fax
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have.
Since 1999, Timbers Resorts, the developer and operator of a collection of boutique, luxury resorts and private residence clubs, has established an unrivaled reputation in the resort and real estate industry. Timbers has received prestigious recognition at many of their resorts, namely Castello di Casole in Tuscany, which was voted the #1 Resort in Europe and The Sebastian – Vail, just down the street, the # 2 Resort in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure. Timbers Resorts’ properties are set in the most sought-after destinations in the world. Each one is as enticing as it is unique and all enjoy the ever-gracious service and amenities.
The Timbers Resorts has established the Bachelor Gulch Club as one of the premier residence clubs in the world and your experience will be nothing short of exceptional.
The weeks at Timbers Bachelor Gulch run from Saturday to Saturday and have a five - seven night minimum. Minimum nights vary from week to week. Please keep this in mind while planning your trip!