Location, Location, Location!
2 short blocks to beach access trail, promenade, shopping, restaurant, market, golf and surfing!
Beachcomber Bungalow is "1920's" style beach cottage located in the southern neighborhood of downtown Seaside, Oregon on the majestic North Coast. This pet-friendly home is located in close proximity to the beach and promenade, as well as the community park. U street Pub is located right next door(great fish and chips) and Ken's Market (the neighborhood grocery store) is right around the corner. Your family will enjoy all the excitement the town offers while vacationing in your own simple and cozy paradise. Take serene walks on the seashore, bicycle to the arcade and shops on Broadway, have a nice evening relaxing in the hot tub, and much more.
Benefits of This Home:
*Flat Screen TV, Netflix, Cable
*Ping Pong Table
*Dog and Family Friendly (2 dogs maximum)
* Located 2 block from the beach
*Located within 2 minutes (driving) or 10 minutes (walking) from the arcade, shops, restaurants, and other activities
* The golf course, local grocery store, and pub is just around the corner
Description of Home:
Beachcomber Bungalow is a 1920's single level beach-style cottage. This home has been nicely updated with simplicity and a cozy beach theme for those who enjoy the simple things that life offers.
*3 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms- Sleeps 8 in beds and 9th on the couch
* Open living styled dining and living area with gas fireplace.
* Nice, simple, and modest though fully equipped kitchen that allows you to prepare all your meals and store your groceries.
*Private and enclosed back yard with an open patio area, BBQ, and hot tub.
* The front yard is private and enclosed by lush hedges that give the home a serene and cozy feel.