* Enjoy a beach getaway with the entire family.
* A classical, rustic, relaxing, and spacious Seaside beach home.
* Close to beach, restaurants, pub, parks, shops.
* Great for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
* Dog-friendly (2 Dogs Maximum. See Notes in Rates Section).
* Family-friendly with lots of space for gathering indoors and out.
*Rare and Beautiful beach pine wood interior.
* 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and 2 fireplaces.
* Sleeps 12
2 Level home:
* Master bedroom with a king sized bed
* Bedroom with 2 twin beds
* Spacious bathroom with skylights
* Loft area with Foosball table and convertible sleeper sofa.
* Bedroom with a queen sized bed
* Bedroom with a twin/full bunk bed and twin trundle
* 2 living areas with fireplaces
* 2 bathrooms,
* Open living styled kitchen.
Benefits of home:
* Skylights in living room and upstairs bathroom bring in lots of natural light.
* Ping Pong Table, Foosball, and Corn Hole (Bean Bag) Toss Game.
* Private front yard with a covered patio and porch swing.
* Outdoor fire-pit for making s'mores and relaxing with family and friends.
* Private and enclosed backyard has a deck, BBQ area, dining table, lounge chairs, and hot tub.
* Bicycles for exploring the heart of Seaside, cruising the neighborhood, or the Seaside Promenade.
* Easy 2 block walk to Ken's Local Market and the family-friendly U-Street Pub & Eatery.
*Walking distance to hometown favorites like: Angelina's Pizza, Dundee's, The Seaside Brewery, Firehouse Grill, and the Seaside Pool.
* Park with children's playground just 1 block away.
* Partake in a day of golfing at Seaside Public Golf Course, 1 block away.
* Easy 4 minute walk to great North Coast Beaches, (the Cove for surfing, Seaside beach for bonfires, frolicking, and family fun.) and the famous Seaside Promenade.
* Short 20 minute drive North to the historical town of Astoria.
* Astoria offers many historical museums, shopping, and restaurants to visit. Visit the Maritime Museum, Lewis and Clark Museum, and walk the Astoria Column. Experience fresh fish and chips at the renowned Bowpicker, enjoy a nice river front dinner at Baked Alaska or the Bridgewater Bistro, and taste local beer and liquor at Ft. George Brewery and Buoy's.
* Short driving distance South to the quaint and artsy town of Cannon Beach which boasts an abundance of eclectic art galleries and boutiques. After shopping and exploring, visit the famous Haystack Rock and Ecola Creek Park. Enjoy a unique culinary experience at EVOO, have the freshest dinner at the Irish Table where everything is prepared fresh and in-house, or visit Castaways for an exotic Cajun meal.