This home is new to the market having been entirely remodeled and furnished in January 2016. 2 bedroom/2 bath, kitchen with all your cooking needs in mind, gas range, washer/dryer, Weber outdoor gas grill, WiFi provided, 2 flat screen TVs, and basic Comcast cable TV with AppleTV, Netflix & Amazon Prime access. This home has fabulous views to a backyard desert garden, fruit trees in season, and a front view of mountain peaks.
You will be staying in a Spanish style gorgeous home in a very quiet enclave surrounded by the beauty of the Arizona desert and mountain views, but also a very short walk (400 yards) to the 36 hole Rio Verde Country Club golf course and a mere mile to the 36 hole Tonto Verde Country Club (semi-private). You have access to the Rio Verde facilities (pool, fitness center, bocce ball, pickleball and tennis courts). Short-term guests can either play at the Rio Verde golf course for a per day fee or pay for a weekly membership. The entrance to the hiking and mountain biking trails of McDowell Regional Park is less than a half mile away.
We are nestled between the McDowell Regional Park and Tonto National Park; you can't find a better nature lover's location!
McDowell Regional Park: Located in the lower Verde River basin, the 21,099-acre park is a desert jewel in the northeast Valley. Elevations in the park rise to 3,000 feet along the western boundary at the base of the McDowell Mountains. Visitors enjoy a full program schedule, over 50 miles of multi-use trails, and spectacular views of the surrounding mountain ranges. A stroll through the park will allow visitors to likely see deer, javelina, birds, jack rabbits and coyotes.
Tonto National Forest: Serves as the community's eastern border, and the nearby Verde River brings with it amazing recreational opportunities and scenic beauty. Trees line the river's banks, bringing a burst of green to the landscape, and Arizona wildlife including javelina, Kingfishers, and American Bald Eagles enjoy this natural sanctuary.
Details on the home:
• 1,850 sq ft.
• 2 bed/2 bath (master: walk in shower, guest: shower/tub)
• Sleep number beds with extra pillows and blankets (purchased in 2016)
• refrigerator with front water/ice dispenser and filter
• high end gas range and convection oven (purchased in 2018)
• Kuerig coffee maker
• fully appointed kitchen for cooking meals
• dining room table sits 6 (has leaf not shown in photos)
• kitchen table sits 4 (has leaf not shown in photos)
• Weber gas grill for outdoor cooking
• washer/dryer; dishwasher; microwave
• Patio furniture on all three patios, including movable propane fire pit
• 2 car garage
• weekly garbage/recycle pickup at curb
• 2nd hot water heater for bathrooms
• new windows/sliding glass doors
• home’s front views (East) are the beautiful Tonto mountain views (front porch area)
• home's rear views (West) are a landscaped desert garden (back porch area off master bedroom)
• large side covered porch (North) with views of desert garden and mountains
• located within Rio Verde Country Club
• hundreds of golf courses (public/private) within a 45 minute drive
Details on the Rio Verde Country Club amenities available to our guests:
• Two traditional-style walkable golf courses that are grass from Tee to Green
• Six Tennis courts with a professionally organized Doubles Program, four Pickleball courts, and a Bocce ball court.
• Resort-style heated pool with spa and sunning deck.
• Well-equipped fitness center with personal trainers.
• Onsite massage therapist, health and exercise classes.
• Nearby hiking and biking with many trails within the 3 million acre Tonto National Forest and the 21,000-acre McDowell Mountain Regional Park…all bordering Rio Verde.
• Rio Verde has its own saddle club and private stables at the Verde Ranch.
• Bridge, card and game rooms. Weekly organized card events.
• Well lighted art studio with trained experienced instructors.
• Unlimited volunteer activities, i.e., Habitat for Humanity and many more.
• Community book club and large onsite lending library.
• Community church with both Protestant and Catholic services.
• Onsite professional fire district station with paramedics and ambulance services.
******************** DISTANCES TO AREA ACTIVITIES/RESTAURANTS*********************
• .5 mile to Rio Verde Country Club golf, tennis, pool, workout center, pickleball, and restaurant.
• 1.2 miles to Tonto Verde Country Club golf and restaurant.
• .5 mile to McDowell Regional Park
• 12 miles to Fountain Hills, AZ
• 21 miles to Carefree, AZ
• Less than 30 miles to Salt River Fields and Scottsdale Stadium (Rockies, Giants, Diamondbacks Spring Training)
• 30 miles to Sloan Park (Cubs Spring Training)
• 34 miles to Scottsdale, AZ and some of the best shopping in the country
• 36 miles to/from Sky Harbor International Airport
• 46 miles to/from the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (Allegiant Airlines)
• 121 miles from Sedona, AZ
• 150 miles from Flagstaff, AZ