This beautiful newly constructed two-bedroom townhome can be found in the charming Historic District of Breckenridge. It offers a secluded feel, just tucked behind Main St, while being less than a block from town and only one block from the gondola. Combining the traditional Historic District feel with contemporary styling, Main Street Retreat is the ideal getaway for guests who desire luxury accommodations and fantastic access to the mountain.
LOCATION – Located just off Main Street, this property is within walking distance to the gondola, to give you immediate access to Peak 8 as well as to downtown for shopping, dining and local festivities throughout the year.
AMENITIES – The upper level of the property is host to the master king suite with plenty of privacy in an area all its own. On the lower level you will find the bunk bedroom with a private bath. The main level area encompasses the living area, dining area, and kitchen featuring in-floor heating, vaulted ceilings and modern furnishings accented by gorgeous tile flooring. In addition, guests will love the in-floor heating and Sonos audio system found throughout the property. The gourmet kitchen is fully-equipped with granite counter tops, stainless appliances including a five-burner gas range with griddle, ideal for a family breakfast before heading out to the mountain for the day. Nights in will be enjoyed by the fire or stepping onto the patio for a soak in the private hot tub.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full / 1 Half – located off entry) / 1,479 s.f.
• Sleeps 8 – 1 King, 1 Queen Bunk (Queen over Queen) & 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Neighborhood
• Breckenridge Historic District – Main St. Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.2 mile to Gondola (1.5 blocks / 3 min. walk)
o Shuttle – 0.2 mile to Gondola Transfer Station (1.5 blocks / 3 min. walk)
o Main St – 0.1 mile (1/2 block / 1 min. walk)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 6 people (dining area table)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas Fireplace, sleeper sofa, large flat screen Smart TV & Sonos audio system with Bluetooth connectivity
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in lower level closet
• Patio – Private outdoor hot tub
• Parking – 1 outdoor space
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old