**Night Heron Home 64**
This charming 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home features Lagoon Views and is ideal for small families looking forward to a quiet, secluded setting while still being able to enjoy all of the amenities within the Sea Pines Resort.
Guests of 64 Night Heron can walk easily to the Beach, bike easily to the Sea Pines Beach Club (Seasonal parking fee may apply) or explore the 15 miles of bike paths that wind their way throughout the Resort and past tranquil Lagoons with Alligators basking on their banks.
Nature Lovers can explore the 600 Acre Forest Preserve or explore the Resort on foot or on bicycle and be thrilled with the assortment of wildlife that makes Sea Pines their home; including Snowy Egrets, Great Blue Herons & Spot Tailed Deer.
Guests can opt to spend the day at the Sunny On Site Pool or explore the 5 miles of pristine Beach and watch for the Dolphins that swim along the Shoreline each day!
The Harbour Town Marina and South Beach Marina both offer a variety of restaurants and water sports including Kayaking, Jet Ski's, Dolphin Cruises, Sunset Dinner Cruises, Parasailing, Paddle Boarding along with Live Family Entertainment.
**Two Story Elevated Home**
* Comfortable Living Room with Flat Screen TV & DVD Player
* Fully Equipped Kitchen & Laundry
* Dining Area
* Master Bedroom with King bed, Flat Screen TV & Private Bath
* Bedroom 2 with Queen & Double bed, Flat Screen TV & Shared Bath
**Second Floor (accessible via a spiral staircase)**
* Bedroom 3 is a Loft with 2 Double beds
* Keyless Entry - Express Check-in is available for a fee
* Private Deck with Lagoon Views
* On Site Pool 25' x 61' with Poolside Baths
* Outdoor Shower