About this rental
- 2800 sq. ft
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 beds
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 full baths
- Living Room
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
Bedroom - lower level
Bedroom - Primary
Bedroom - upstairs
Bedroom - upstairs
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
Hosted by Gary and Sheryl HuckaboneAsk a question
About Gary and Sheryl Huckabone
We moved to this house in 1997 and raised our children here. Now that they've grown and are on their own, we want to share this special home with visitors to the area.
Why Gary and Sheryl Huckabone chose Bozeman
This property really does have a "country feel" to it while being right in the middle of Bozeman. The location just can't be beat.
What makes this House unique
The walking trails around the city are accessible right out the front door. If you want to sit on a quiet deck and watch the birds, you're there. If you choose to walk or bike downtown, you're in the right spot. The "Gallagator Trail" aka the "Linear Trail" is readily accessible (1/8 mile) as well as Peet's Hill and Burke Park. The house has been completely refurbished with all new furniture and kitchen appliances.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Skis, snowboards, bicycles, etc. are NOT TO BE KEPT IN THE HOUSE! The garage is for your convenience to store these kinds of items.
- There's a small apartment behind the house just beyond the garage. That area is private. We ask the same of the apartment occupants.
- For rentals longer than two weeks we require intermittent housekeeping (our professional cleaners) every two weeks at a cost of $100 per occurrence.
Follows industry health association: CovidClean (Safehotels)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)