This is an exceptional renovated Tyra Summit condo with spectacular views in an awesome location. It's just a stones throw from the Snowflake lift with trails right outside the condo. True and easy ski in ski out. Sleeps up to four.
All the opportunities of downtown Breckenridge are available by just a short 3.5 block stroll either by road or down the Four O’Clock trail.
Feeling too tired to walk? Just take the bus from or to the Snowflake lift. It runs regularly.
This larger than average condo includes:
• A large living room with fabulous views to Mt Baldy , Peak Ten and Breckenridge. Seating for four includes a new queensize sleeper sofa and a new recliner. Flat screen Hi-Def cable TV with DVD player with assorted DVDs. Various books for your reading pleasure. Classic wood burning fireplace and throws (blankets) which make for cozy evenings. The dining table has seating for four.
• The kitchen is a full size kitchen. It comes with all appliances and amenities. All the cooking utensils one could need are included such as pots, pans, dishes, mugs, flatware plus spices. New full size stacked Whirlpool Washer/dryer for your convenience is inside the condo.
• A large bathroom with plenty of hot water, Charter Club luxury towels and AMBR Spa toiletries.
• The large bedroom includes mountain views, a Sleep Number king size bed, upgraded linens and flat screen TV.
• The hall includes an ample hanging area for jackets etc with a bench to change shoes or boots and a boot mat.
• Free hi-speed Internet
• Free parking is right outside the door making for easy loading and unloading with a ski locker by the front door.
• The Tyra complex includes 3 hot tubs and gas grills, one of which is adjacent to the condos walk out patio. The walkout patio has a table with seating for four plus a bench. There is no extra resort fee.
Minimum stay requirements.
Rates are for two adults . Additional fee for additional guests.
Free ample parking .
Our condo is perfect for two to four persons and is kid friendly.