Amazing location...we LOVE this slopeside spot!
True Ski In - Ski Out, centrally located on Peak 8 with mountain views and overlooks 4 O'Clock Run. Tyra Lookout is one of the BEST locations in Breck - next to the Snowflake lift and close to town (about 1/2 mile to Main Street/Town). Perfect for a single, couple or a small family whose priority is to maximize their time on the mountain and are comfortable in a smaller but well designed space.
This comfy Studio sleeps up to 4 guests (one queen bed with new mattress & one new memory foam queen sleeper sofa). The condo has a full kitchen with breakfast bar seating. The fully-equipped kitchen is updated with quartzite counters and stainless appliances. New furniture has been added to the living area and guests can enjoy rustic reclaimed wood throughout the condo. Indoor and outdoor hot tubs are located in the building common area (indoor hot tubs open winter only). One parking pass for the condo's uncovered lot is included in rate.
Enjoy mountain views while relaxing on the couch or from the condo's wrap around porch (aside from the location this is what we love most about the condo - the outside feels like it comes in). A Resort ticket office and Charter Sports (rental equipment outfitter), is located by the Snowflake Lift making it easy to get on the mountain quickly. Guests of the condo receive 30% off their rentals at Charter Sports.
Hard to beat spot if you are looking for a Ski in - Ski Out not far from town. Summers though are just as amazing in Breck and Tyra is a great location for summer. The condo is walking distance to Main Street and on the bus line but away from the traffic of town. Hike to Sawmill Reservoir via Sawmill Creek by walking across the road and picking up the trailhead. Or, hike 4 O’clock Trail to the 12,998 foot summit of Peak 8.
Minimum stay in summer/winter is 3-5 nights (depending on arrival day). Will consider shorter stays if property is not booked and stay is within 3 days of request or if there are a few open days in between bookings. Please contact owner for those requests.
Owners have lived in Breckenridge and currently reside in CO an hour away from Breck and can help with recommendations for your stay!
* Studio/1 bath
* Sleeps: 4 (MAX # of guests allowed in unit is strictly 4)
* Ski-in/out: via 4 O'Clock Run and Snowflake Lift
* Mountain views
* Town: Just a little over 1/2 mile to town.
* Parking: 1 vehicle allowed (parking pass must be displayed in vehicle). A 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is recommended during winter. There is a slight slope in parking lot and if there is a dump of snow it can be slick without 4WD. Don't risk traveling to the mountains in winter without 4WD/AWD.
* Outdoor Space: Private porch off living area w/ mountain views. Building's Common area has hot tubs, grill and patio area.
* Laundry: Small load in-unit washer/dryer
* Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens/towels provided, fully equipped kitchen. Keurig machine provided.
* No Pets/No Smoking
*Transportation: on bus-line
* Renter MUST be at least 25 Years of Age
* No Parties
* Air Conditioning: None. Due to the mild high alpine summer climate, many properties are not
equipped with A/C.
* Security Deposit required
* Cancellation policy. 100% refundable 60 days prior to reservation (less any VRBO fees). 50% refundable 30 - 59 days prior to day of arrival. Non refundable if canceling less than 30 days prior to arrival. Refunds cannot be given due to inclement weather/road closures, alpine conditions/situations, area construction, power outages or any other similar type circumstances.