We are excited to invite you to stay at the Silver Plume Ski Lodge. Our home is easy to get to and close to so many Colorado activities such as:
- Skiing - the closest lodging available to Loveland Ski Area--7 minutes away!, 25 min to Araphahoe Basin, 30 min to Keystone
- Hiking - only a few miles from Grays and Torreys Peak trail heads and miles of other trails in close proximity
- Biking - beautiful mountain biking off of Guanella Pass and surrounding area, road biking from Loveland Ski area all the way down to Georgetown and beyond.
-Rafting & Ziplines - Take the plunge down the Class-I to IV rapids on the Clear Creek. There are several nearby outfitters who can guide you downriver or provide entertainment for all ages at their adventure parks.
- Fishing - our home has 275 feet of Clear Creek frontage so you can fish right out the back door.
- Motorcycling - our home is a perfect home base for touring through the Rocky Mountains on your motorcycle. All roads are paved to the house.
Our home boasts:
- Just over 4,000 square feet
- An incredible great room with an HDTV (including NFL Sunday Ticket), a pool table, a wet bar, and a wood-burning fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with 6 burner range & commercial hood. PLUS an additional kitchenette set up.
- Six bedrooms, 4 with en-suite baths.
- Seven bathrooms
- 1,000 sf of deck outside including a gas grill, hot tub, and a fire pit