Be prepared to enjoy the view of the stunning sunrises over the ocean and enjoy a refreshing drink on the back deck to view the incredible sunsets over the marsh. Enjoy a fully stocked and newly renovated kitchen with granite countertops and all the amenities. Watch porpoises at play from the comfortably furnished Great Room. Enjoy the gas fireplace on cool evenings or star gaze from the hot tub. The upper floor is reserved for the extra large master bedroom with a comfortable king size bed, en suite bath and large sitting room. Two other bedrooms are located on the main floor, and contain 2 twin beds and 1 queen bed.
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, sleeps 6-8
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Great Spot on The Bay!!
Wonderful spot for a little get away - nice quiet location- very peaceful!
A Wonderful Getaway
My wife and I recently stayed at Glenmore Cottage for a quick little getaway. What a truly lovely experience. This house is fully stocked when it comes to kitchen needs, linens, towels, etc. Be prepared to relax on the deck and enjoy the great view of the bay. Quiet, serene... Just what we needed. Thanks Glen! We plan on being back soon!
Very nice and extremely well keep, more than accommodating! Like a five star hotel,.
We had a great stay! House was very clean, towels smelled great, house had everything one would need .location is great , town is great, very quite like we wanted! We will be back!,
Extremely clean and well stocked with all supplies needed for a great stay!
This was our fourth stay at Glenmor cottage. As always, we had a wonderful and relaxing stay. Walking along the bay in the morning with my husband and the dogs is the best! You can turn off the world and just enjoy the moment. The house is well stocked and very clean. The only thing you need to pack are your clothes! We will definitely be back.
Amazing house. Quiet and Relaxing
This house is the perfect rental. Everything you could need is provided. The location is away from it all. The bayfront location has easy access for beachcombers. Gorgeous, clean and comfortable!!!
A Bay front cottage sanctuary!
Our stay at Glenmore cottage couldn't have been more relaxing and enjoyable! This cottage has a very homey and relaxing atmosphere. It is beautifully decorated. You arrive with the dining table being set and plenty of amenities to make you feel right at home. The views from the deck and upstairs are breathtaking and the beach is just a short walk away. Sitting on the deck and listening to the sounds of the surf, the birds and the breeze is so serene and peaceful.
The cottage is absolutely everything listed in the description. It was spotless and well maintained. We had one small problem with the ice maker but Glenn was extremely responsive and helpful by providing us with the manual of the refrigerator. He even offered to pay for the ice we purchased! He is very accommodating.
I would highly recommend staying at Glenmore Cottage to anyone. We hated to leave!
* DuPont Nature Center - Lighthouse Road, Slaughter Beach -- open Tues-Sun 10pm to 4pm www.dupontnaturecenter.org
* Midway Casino - 15 West Rider Road, Harrington, DE 302-398-7228
* Dover Air Force Base Air Mobility Command Museum 1301 Heritage Road, Dover Air Force Base, DE -- open Tues-Sun 9am to 4pm, Use Rt. 9 entrance
* Lewes, DE -- historic District
* Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes, DE -- $8/day for out of state vehicle
* Peas Patch Island, Fort Delaware State Park -- open Wed-Sun. Built in 1859 and once house Confederate prisoners
* Dogfish Head Brewery -- 6 Cannery Village Center, Milton, DE - tours Tues-Sat starting at 11am. Make reservations by calling 302-684-1000
* Killens Pond State Park, Killens Pond Road, Felton, DE -- waterpark, trail rides, paddle boat and canoe rentals open daily 8am to sunset
* Golf - The Rookery North, Business Rt 1, Milford, DE & The Rookery South.
* Movies at Midway Atlantic Theater - Rt 1 Lewes, DE 302-645-0200
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed. Pets considered with prior approval.