3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, sleeps 6-8
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Everything you could think of was provided by Glenn. It was an excellent vacation for each person in my family. There were things to do for all age groups. He was always right on top of things. Would love to stay again. Thank you again Glenn for a beautiful home to stay in.
Wonderful stay on the Delaware Bay!
Really enjoyed this house. It was immaculate, exceptionally well stocked with everything you need and just lovely. The view from the deck was great and we really enjoyed the hot tub. The beach is wonderful to walk on and look for shells. Found some really nice whelk shells. We were there in June and it was horseshoe crab mating season so they were in abundance on the beach and along the waters edge. Each morning we would walk and flip them over so they could get back to the water. Really interesting! If you like nature, you will love this location and beach!
Perfect secluded getaway
This house is absolute perfection if you are looking for a secluded and beautiful vacation. We typically go to the more popular beaches, but with COVID we were looking for a location that would allow for some privacy. This home was the perfect fit! The hot tub is amazing, the house is so clean and well decorated, the beach is just steps away... it’s amazing! As others have mentioned, it’s definitely not a standard beach, but my kids had so much fun walking on the sand and looking at the hundreds of horseshoe crabs. We only saw the next door neighbor once on her balcony, and other than that we had no interaction with others. Also, the house has everything you could possibly imagine! Games, kitchen supplies, sheets, towels, bikes- I couldn’t believe how stocked it was. We cannot wait to go back again, and cannot thank you enough for opening your home to us!
We had a wonderful getaway at Glenmor Cottage! It was so relaxing to watch the bay and surrounding wildlife. I have NEVER seen such a well equipped kitchen - THANK YOU! It made mealtime a breeze. Thank you Glenn for allowing us to enjoy your beautiful home.
Relaxing and marvelous stay! Highly Recommend!
Had a wonderful time enjoying the house, the beach, and all the wonderful amenities! Our pups thoroughly enjoyed walking the beach and our family enjoyed the hot tub, the bikes, and fun family games.
* DuPont Nature Center - Lighthouse Road, Slaughter Beach -- open Tues-Sun 10pm to 4pm www.dupontnaturecenter.org
* Midway Casino - 15 West Rider Road, Harrington, DE 302-398-7228
* Dover Air Force Base Air Mobility Command Museum 1301 Heritage Road, Dover Air Force Base, DE -- open Tues-Sun 9am to 4pm, Use Rt. 9 entrance
* Lewes, DE -- historic District
* Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes, DE -- $8/day for out of state vehicle
* Peas Patch Island, Fort Delaware State Park -- open Wed-Sun. Built in 1859 and once house Confederate prisoners
* Dogfish Head Brewery -- 6 Cannery Village Center, Milton, DE - tours Tues-Sat starting at 11am. Make reservations by calling 302-684-1000
* Killens Pond State Park, Killens Pond Road, Felton, DE -- waterpark, trail rides, paddle boat and canoe rentals open daily 8am to sunset
* Golf - The Rookery North, Business Rt 1, Milford, DE & The Rookery South.
* Movies at Midway Atlantic Theater - Rt 1 Lewes, DE 302-645-0200