Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Unit Video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/xgB9t9B7h1M?rel=0
This unit is located on the 6th floor and has a beautiful view! Parking Garage access is available on the 6th floor and you have reserved parking! Treasure Island is strategically angled for a spectacular 10 mile beach front view of the Emerald Coast. When looking at the water below, it is easy to spot schools of rays, fish and dolphins swimming by. You are perfectly positioned for each night’s incredible sunset.
This condo is family owned and managed and we are always available to help provide you and your family/friends with the best experience possible. It is a 1,370 Sq. Ft., 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit with built in bunks off the dining room. This is our home away from home that we only rent some of the time so we keep it clean and have a great cleaning crew. The layout is very open and has a separate laundry room with full size washer and dryer. We have gone above and beyond to make it the easiest vacation ever! Rather than packing everything in your house to bring with you, we have everything you need including but not limited to:
- Inside: televisions, WIFI, DVD players.
- Kitchen: The tiled kitchen features granite counter tops and a dual sink. It is fully equipped and stocked with all the utensils, pots and pans you will need for your stay. It also has built-in microwave, dishwasher and side-by-side fridge.
- Dining room: The dining area seats 7, 4 chairs at the table and 3 bar stools at the bar. The bunks are located off of the dining room (see images).
- Bunks: Kids love these bunk beds (twin-size sheets). There is a ladder built-in for the top bunk.
- Laundry room: The laundry room is equipped with full-size washer and dryer set.
- Balcony: The oversized 30’ x 9’ foot balcony offers incredible views and plenty of room to move around. There is seating for 6 adults at 2 separate tables. Most guests spend most of their time on the balcony when they aren't downstairs on our beautiful beach and pool!
- Great room: The great room features an LCD flat screen TV and comfortable seating.
- Master bedroom: The master is beachfront and has a beautiful king size bed with flat screen TV and sliding doors that open on to the balcony.
- Master bath: The master bath has dual sinks, ample drawer and under sink storage, an enclosed water closet and large walk in shower with dual shower heads.
- Guest bedroom: The guest bedroom has a Queen sized bed, TV w/ built-in DVD player and private access to the 2nd bathroom.
- Guest bathroom: Is adjacent to the guest room and foyer; has tub/shower combo w/ sliding doors; ample under sink storage and shelved linen closet.
About The Resort: Treasure Island in located at 5004 Thomas Drive. This location is away from all the congestion and traffic, yet still close to MANY restaurants and beach supply stores including Schooners, Patches, Scampy's and more. It features lush tropical landscaping, fitness room, large pool (which is heated in the cooler months), grilling area with picnic tables, 2 gazebos and Liza’s Poolside Restaurant/Bar. Liza’s is perfect for drinks, snacks, lunch, ice cream, ice (yes, even for coolers), suntan lotion, pool toys, etc. Treasure Island is also within walking distance to 4 good restaurants so no need to drive if you don't want to.
Rental and Payment Information: We rent only to adults 25 years of age or over, who will occupy the condo during the rental period. Absolutely NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Check-in is Saturday at 3pm and Check-out is Saturday at 10am (Central Time)
Non-refundable deposit is required to reserve unit. Renter(s) will be responsible for all damage to the unit excluding normal wear and tear.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Reservations cancelled 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded in full, less your non-refundable deposit. Any cancellations within 30 days of arrival will result in forfeiture of the deposit. If cancellation occurs within twenty one (21) days of arrival, the full rental payment will be forfeited. We regret that we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies as a cause for cancellation. To protect yourself from unforeseen circumstances, please purchase travel insurance for $39.00 available through the VRBO website.
Full payment for accommodations must be received 21 days prior to arrival or reservation will be canceled and non-refundable deposit will be forfeited.
Keywords: Gulf Front, Water Front, Condominium, Gulf Front Condo, Immaculate Gulf Front, Immaculate, Treasure Island, Panama City Beach, Family-Friendly