If you're wanting to explore the outdoors on a private 3,000 acre resort in the majestic Sangre de Cristo Mountains, our 3 bedroom adobe-style cabin is perfect for your stay. Located near the border of Colorado and New Mexico, this vacation rental cabin looks out to an open meadow and trails that go up and through the mountains, complete with ultimate easy access to the area's stunning natural beauty, hiking trails, and is an hour drive to Red River Ski Valley and Taos Ski Valley. Come to experience the amazing snow, or the Aspen tree foliage in the fall, you’ll be stunned by the vast amount of nature our property has to offer!
Nearby Ski Area:
- 45 miles to Taos Ski Valley
- 35 miles to Red River Ski Valley
- 10 miles to Rio Costilla Park and Campground
Make this incredible 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom adobe-style cabin your home during your time at our resort. With enough sleeping arrangements to comfortably accommodate 6 guests and furry friends (pet-friendly), this New Mexican style residence is an ideal size for family and friends escaping to the mountains together. As soon as you first arrive, you’ll immediately be in awe of the enchanting meadow and mountain views surrounding the property. The space has plenty of adobe-style New Mexican decor and furnishings for a cozy mountain escape for your vacation. Following a day of hiking and exploring the neighborhood trails, make a home-cooked meal in our fully equipped kitchen and start a warm fire in the fireplace with firewood stored in front of your cabin. Watch a DVD or show on the flat screen TV, or surf the web using the wifi. Rest up in one of the spacious bedrooms and get ready to have more fun on another gorgeous day!
About the property:
The best part about this cabin is the beautiful private property surrounding it! One of the finest undiscovered jewels of New Mexico, the property consists of 3,000 acres, over 300 sunny days per year, 300 inches average snowfall per season, at an elevation of 9,500 ft. at its base. There are over 900 acres of hiking trails, an open meadow with fire pits and seating areas, and incredible views of the starts in the midnight sky at night. It truly is your own exclusive playground, perfect for reconnecting with nature and reawakening your sense of the wild. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this one-of-a-kind vacation rental cabin will soon become a destination you’ll never be tired of exploring.
- Private gate entryway into the property. Private driveway and open parking in front of the cabin.
- An open meadow and hiking trails are available for families to explore with children.
- Pets are allowed, absolutely no smoking inside.
- Nearby are opportunities for hiking, fishing, lama trekking, horseback trails. Natural hot springs and open ski resorts are within driving distance.
-There is a gate with a code needed in order to access the resort. Upon booking, we will provide you with this code.
-The roads to the property are not paved. Please note that the property may have a heavy amount of snow to drive on upon entering.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- Pets allowed, but must remain off the furniture
- Rinse off dishes before placing in dishwasher.
- Must be at least 21 years old to book.
- Fires are allowed in fireplace and firepit areas only. There is firewood available on the rear side of the casita to use.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
Keywords: Mountain, Fish, Mountain Chalet, Cabin, meadow, vacation home, luxury, New Mexico, ski, christmas rental, vacation packages, adobe style.