Lady of the Lake-Stunning Sw Lake Front Villa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Private Homes, Southwest villa description
This stunning Southwest Facing Lake Front 220 square meter home offers peaceful, private, relaxing warm sunny afternoons and gorgeous sunsets. Lady of the Lake has 10 foot ceilings and a disappearing glass wall that opens onto the private pool deck to create a tropical living environment! The house will exceed your expectations! The private oversize pool is electrically heated to 84 degrees Fahrenheit. For the pool and dock area there are lounge chairs, chairs, and a love seat all with thick, comfortable cushions. In the screened pool area there is a table and 6 chairs to enjoy your meals at while watching the sunset! Two outdoor patio propane heaters provided. There is a floating dock which allows easy access into the kayaks and is a beautiful spot for relaxing on in a lounge chair. Portable pool fence to surround the pool for child safety.
You can fish from the dock. Manatee in the lake. You will see the manatee rolling and mullet jumping in the lake.
Wildlife Refuge: Visit The Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge. The J. N. 'Ding' Darling National Wildlife Refuge is located on the subtropical barrier island of Sanibel in the Gulf of Mexico. The refuge is part of the largest undeveloped mangrove ecosystem in the United States. It is world famous for its spectacular migratory bird populations. J. N. 'Ding' Darling is one of over 550 refuges in the National Wildlife Refuge System administered by the U. S. Fish & Wildlife Service.
The J. N. 'Ding' Darling National Wildlife Refuge was created to safeguard and enhance the pristine wildlife habitat of Sanibel Island, to protect endangered and threatened species, and to provide feeding, nesting, and roosting areas for migratory birds. Today, the refuge provides important habitat to over 220 species of birds.
There are also Burrowing Owls, scrub jays, butterflies and many other animals that can be viewed at 9 locations which include the Rotary Park Environment Center, Cape Coral Public Library.
Kayaking and Beaches: Two top of the line single kayaks and one double kayak and life jackets are included in the rent to enjoy the unspoiled mangroves reached easily from the house. While kayaking in the mangroves we have seen Wild Boar walking on the paths, hundreds of fish in the water, turtles in the water and beautiful species of birds including the Pink Spoonbill! We provide handouts guiding you to the different routes you can take in the kayaks.
Extra kayaks (single and double) and canoes can be rented from Gulf Coast Kayaks in Matlacha.
There are beautiful beaches in the Cape Coral area. Cape Coral Beach is a small charming beach that
is only 20 minutes from the house. There is Fort Myers Beach that is many miles long, has shops and restaurants and is the full beach experience. It is about 45 minutes away. If you prefer unspoiled beaches, take the ferry to Cayo Costa State Park Island and you will have miles of beach all to yourself. We provide beach chairs, beach towels and a cooler.
Things to See & Do: Sun Splash Family Water Park is located in Cape Coral and is open from mid March to late September (15 minute
drive). There is also the Shell Factory (15 minute drive) which houses a zoo with alligators, etc. as well as amusements such as bumper boats and great souvenirs. The Edison Ford Museum in Fort Myers offers a glimpse into the lives of two amazing individuals. Jim Jeffers Park is located at 2810 SW 3rd Lane Cape Coral and is 1.5 miles from Lady of the Lake. A nice bike ride!!
A Publix grocery store which also sells wine and beer and has a pharmacy is only a 2 minute drive from the
house. It is open 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. 7 days a week. A Wallgreens store is next to Publix and is open 24 hours and sells almost everything you can think of. Toiletries, grocercies, pharmacy, beach toys, photo supplies and photo processing. The Tropicaya fruit stand/market sells fresh fruits, vegetables, homemade mango preserves, ice cream and souvenirs and is only a 5 minute drive.
- 220 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master suite has king bed, own en suite bathroom with toilet, soaking tub, large shower, 37 inch cable TV, DVD player, and own exit to pool area. Second bedroom has king bed, 35 inch cable TV, dvd player, full bath en suite including shower, sink and toilet and has its own exit to pool. Third bedroom has two twin beds, 27 inch cable tv and dvd player. There is a third full bath with shower, sink and toilet between second and third bedrooms. The master suite has a desk and chair with free high speed wireless Internet access connection, personal computer, printer, scanner and copier. The desk looks out to the pool area and has a beautiful view of the lake! Bed sizes: Twin/single is 39 inches x 75 inches or 99 cm x 190 cm King is 72 inches x 84 inches or 182 cm x 213 cm. Hairdryers, night lights and alarm clocks in all bedrooms. Living room has 60 inch cable tv with vhs and dvd player....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Kitchen has table & chairs that looks out to pool & lake. There is also a large dining room table & 6 chairs. Over sized electric heated pool. Dock & Fishing Dock 2 single kayaks, 1 double kayak & 4 bicycles. Kitchen is stocked with many dishes, plastic dishes for children, plastic glasses for pool area, serving bowls, pots & pans, baking pans, electric beater, cutlery, tea towels, oven with 4 burner stove. The house has blow/hair dryers in each bathroom, night lights, alarm clocks, phones in master suite, 2nd bedroom, kitchen & living room, answering machine, refrigerator w/ice machine/cold water, child booster seat/infant playpen/crib & free wireless high speed Internet access, computer, printer, copier. Living room has 60 in panel TV DVD/VCR player. Master has 37 in cable TV/dvd , 2 bedroom 35in tv/dvd, 3rd bedroom 27 in tv. Barbeque on pool deck. Air-conditioning and fans in all rooms. The pool area is screen covered. Portable baby fence to surround pool for child safety....moreless
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Not Necessary
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Living Room:
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet:
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Water Cooler
- Filtered Water
- Local Maps
- Housekeeper Optional
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Boat Dock
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Beach Towels
- Boat With Paddles
- Large Cooler
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Chairs
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2013
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Apr 1 - Dec 31, 2014
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly rate in high season (January 1 to March 31) is $1,390 U.S. rent + 11% U.S. Florida Tax. Total: 1 week rental at $1,390 U.S. + 11% Tax ($152.90) = $1,542.90 rent plus $500.00 U.S. damage deposit for a total of $2,042.90 U.S. Monthly rate in high season (January 1 to March 31) is $4,500 U.S. plus 11% U.S. Florida Tax. Total: 1 month rent at $4,500.00 U.S. + 11% Tax ($495.00) = $4,995.00 U.S.
$500.00 damage deposit is required immediately to hold reservation.The damage deposit is mailed back to you after our property managers do their walk through and report to us. Full rent plus 11% U.S. Florida tax is due 30 days prior to arrival. A personal cheque (if in U.S. funds), money order, cashier's cheque, paypal (plus fee), interact e transfer or bank draft is acceptable.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 11%
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Secondary: + 403 x 2883156
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Fishing from the dock!
Another sitting area in pool area.
Screened lanai/pool area with huge propane barbeque.
Fully equipped kitchen including tea towels, dish clothes.
Master bedroom, king bed, ensuite bathroom, tv.
Third bedroom with two twin/single beds. Has small t.v. and dvd player.
Lady of the Lake with attached garage for parking.
Heated large private pool.
Screened Lanai eating area facing Southwest.
Living room and dining room.
Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge, freezer. Table and chairs.
Second King Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and exit to pool, tv and dvd player.
Back of house with dock, floating dock, kayaks and loungers.
Manatee in our lake.
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.