'Viewcation' Red Rock Rental by Owner Hiking, Biking, Golf
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sedona house description
You can walk to so many special places and the national park and return to the comfort of home whenever you would like. This home is built in the newer end of Sedona surronded by red rocks and golf courses. Sedona has been voted by USA Today the most beautiful city in America. Living in the USA you need to see this place it is a natural wonder. It is soooooo special here and it is not Disney created, or Las Vegas glitz, but Mother Nature inspired and created and you will not believe it all the beauty in one small town. Each turn is a vista you want to always remember and share. If you haven't been here before it is like seeing your childs face for the first time. That type of experience! If you have been here before you want to come back and back again; you develope a Sedona state of mind. Sedona is a small town really full or art, restaurants, culture, and every way to can imagine to enjoy this gift of nature. You can do all the things you do at home but as you do them you will have tremendous views. Views you can't match elsewhere. One photo won't say it all, you need to experience this place and we hope you will enjoy the blessing of our home and share it with your family and friends. NY Times says 'God created the Grand Canyon but he lives in Sedona' to join him as a neighbor just call us for a reservation at 774-313-6539.
Keywords: Home comfort with Southwestern hicenda style, close to everything in Sedona,
come to relax, and enjoy views, and vistas, sleeps up to eight, HD TV's, WIFI, patio, garage.Interior is new paint, new carpet, new TVs, new dishwasher, new beds, new linens, new dishes, new, new, new.We hope you will choose to return again and again and make our home your home while you are on vacation. You can walk to restaurants, stores, dvd rentals, outlets, vortexes, golfing, bakeries, hiking trails, art galleries, biking trails, coffee shops or stay in and just relax and enjoy the natural views of Red Rock country. Four mild seasons, with lots of clean mountain air perfect for sightseeing and stargazing year round.Day trips to the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon, scenic drive of Route 89A, Cliff Casino, Historical Sites, Phoenix, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas. 300 days of sunshine. Your only to do is / rest, relax, and enjoy.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
- King size beds (2) These are brand new sets with pillow tops and mattress pad covers. Each bed had two sets of sheets and 2 blankets and covers with a southwestern design. Enjoy, Queen size Beds (1) This is a pull out sofa sleeper. It also has a memory foam topper and mattress cover. all to add to sleeping comfort. This is in it's own room with a flat screen TV and office desk area., Double Beds (1) This is a sleeper sofa in the TV area of the house in front of the 42 inch TV. If you like to fall to sleep watching Tv this is your bedding option! It has a memory foam topper mattress cover and two lush blankets and a suede cover....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
It is ready for you to start doing some good home cooking. Anew set of pots and pans, dishes and glassware, a set of wine glasses, silverware. The kitchen comes also with a pantry wall of cabinets to store your groceries. Coffee pot, micro wave over the stove, refrig with ice and water dispenser - stay hydrated. Don't forget this is a great kitchen but it is a short walk to many restaurants!...moreless
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Stove, Refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, TV's 42.40. and 18 flat screens, satelite service, Toaster, Washer, Dryer, DVD player, Emergency Phone with Local calls, 2 King beds luxury, Queen and a Double sofa bed with a memory foam toppers for extra comfort, Heating and Air Conditioning, Ceiling fans throughtout, Full functional Kitchen and Pantry, High speed internet wifi with ethernet cable if you need it, Patio, VIEWS -Red Rocks, Full bath with tub and shower, bath with shower, garage 2 car....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
Location & View
This is the reason we bought this house, the knock out views 270 degrees of red rocks to look out at. Leave the shades open to enjoy the views. Sunsets and star gazing is spectacular at night....moreless
- Monument View:
- Golf Course View:
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wild life and bird watching, eagles, elks, swallows, hawks, javelins, owls, roadrunners, big horn sheep, bob cats, hummingbirds, swifts, Earthing, Star Gazing, State Parks, National Parks, Historic Sites, Train Rides, Hot Air Balloning, Helicopter Rides, Jeep Tours, Trolley Tours, Hummer Tours, Bike rentals, Art, Coffee Shopping, ATVS, Hiking, Biking, Golf, Golf, Golf, Fishinf - even flyfishing, Live entertainment, Lectures, spaing, movies, playgrounds, tennis, Wineries and Tastings, Casion Gambeling, Horseback Riding, Zoo tripping, Outlet power shopping, Fitness centers, Squatching....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Ahhhh.....Those Red Rocks!
Ahhhh.....Those Red Rocks!
We just got back from this beautiful "viewcation" house in Sedona. What a pleasure it was to deal with the owners throughout the booking. They take great pride in their home and they want to insure that their guests have all the comforts of home. The house was immaculate and oh, so cozy for our family of four. Since we have grown children, it was great for them to have their own rooms in this lovely spacious house. The house looks even better than the photos, since it was roomier than we expected. The location is perfect for nearby hiking, wonderful restaurants, shopping and of course, just relaxing. The views of the red rocks from the house are breathtaking. We can't wait to revisit magical Sedona. Thanks for making our stay so enjoyable.
- Guest Mars and Ne (West Hills, CA)
- Date of stay 12/26/12
- Review Submitted 01/02/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, people with disabilities.
Amazing trip to Sedona and wounderful vacation home!
Amazing trip to Sedona and wounderful vacation home!
My husband, one child and I spent a few days at this beautiful home in Sedona. It was spacious, clean and close to everything! It has a gorgeous view of the famous BELL rock from the living room. It was exactly as viewed on line. The owner was very easy to book with and answered any questions we had in a timely manner. VERY reasonable price for this rental. I would recommend this home to anyone looking to spend some time in Sedona. Enjoy your trip!
- Guest Jenn (Westfield, MA)
- Date of stay 06/28/12
- Review Submitted 12/03/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children, adventure seekers, girls getaway, people with disabilities.
Fantastic Location in Sedona
Fantastic Location in Sedona
My wife, three year old son, and I needed to recharge our batteries so we looked for a VRBO in Sedona. The rental was exactly as shown. It was clean, with plenty of room and had everything we needed included. The full size washer and dryer was a plus for our family and meant we could pack light. The location was ideal. We had a view of some red rock formations off the patio and actually saw a bobcat walking through a small wilderness area. It was only a 2 minute drive to the center of the town with all the eateries and shops. Well marked paved hiking trails are only two minute walk away. plenty to do near by as well. Went to an african zoo nearby that was suprisingly fantastic! The owners were easy to work with, and payment went smoothly. Had no problems and highly recommend for a romantic getaway or families.
- Guest The Vegas Traveler (United States)
- Date of stay 09/21/12
- Review Submitted 11/15/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, girls getaway.
1200 per week,or 175 a night for a minimun of 3 nights, 50% deposit for making reservations, cancellations up to 60 days out with a 50% refund of your deposit, book for a second week get a 15% discount ($1020) ,third week get a 25% discount ($960), book for a fourth week month for ($720) get a 40% discount,4 weeks = 3900 all payments by Money Order Please , cleaning fees are included in rental cost. Somking or pets will have a $500 fine PLUS cleaning expenses, for allergies and as a courtesy to others # rule: 'no smoking or pets'. For Reservation Ph 774-313-6539 WE REQUIRE VRBO Property Damage Protection the $69 policy for each reservation
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Phoenix Airport at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Close at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Beach: State Parks at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Many at 0.04 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Snowbowl at 60 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 5 within 5 minutes of house at 0.05 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: many at 0.01 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We found Sedona on a road trip, many friends had said we should make sure to see this town while we were in AZ. We did and we fell in love at first sight with this area, 'Red Rock Romance' is what they call it. If you haven't experienced it you will never forget the natural beauty. Be ready for some serious earthing. Call us for a speedy booking at 774 313 6539.Put this Sedona Viewcation on your bucket list, by the way the Grand Canyon is nearby also. If you can make yourself leave edona for a few hours you can see that also.
Why the Owner Chose Sedona:
We want to come back to Sedona as often as we can. We are delighted and blessed to be able to share our home with others like yourselves. We know you will have a wonderful vacation. Tell us about you reason for coming to Sedona and your group and we can make some suggestions of things you might really enjoy doing. Call us at phone 774 313 6539 for help and any questions. We believe our home in Sedona will become yours also.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The comforts of home and the proximity to everything Sedona. You can start your day walking to a local bakery or coffee shop then head out for a tour, golfing, or hike. Come home and kick back any time, freshen up then go again. Endless amount of things to do and see. Day trips make this a great hub location for AZ in general. Personal reservations call 774 313 6539.
- Primary: 7743136539 if no answer please leave a message thank you
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spanish Style Home with Great Views
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
if no answer please leave a message thank you
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.