Cozy Chalet Cabin Near Castle Rock Lake & Northern Bay Golf Course
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Close to Castle Rock Lake and the beautiful Northern Bay Golf Course, and just a few minutes away from Wisconsin's beautiful Lake Petenwell! Cabin rentl includes Castle Rock Lake private beach access including daytime dock, picnic pavilion and children's playground. Reasonable Rates • Close To Many Nearby Amenities: Great Dining, Golfing, Fishing, Hiking, Atv Trails And More! MODERN, CLEAN, PRIVATE. Satellite TV. Castle Rock Lake area offers great swimming, fishing, ice fishing, boating, water skiing, biking, walking and hiking trails, and much more! The cabin has a nice deck area, and plenty of yard space for activities.
If you are looking for more action and excitement, the ever popular Wisconsin Dells area is a short drive of about 30 minutes, and in the Dells you can find nearly any activity you and your family might think of, including water parks, outlet malls, theme parks, restaurants, theater and more!
The Castle Rock Lake area has many great restaurants and things to do and see. Enjoy the peaceful area away from the hustle and bustle of it all.
Weekly rentals run from Saturday to Saturday.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Gambling Casinos
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Castle Rock Lake is Wisconsin’s 4th largest lake. It is located just 3 hours from Chicago and Minneapolis, 2 hours from Milwaukee, 1 hour from Madison, and 30 minutes north of the Wisconsin Dells. With its natural beauty, friendly people and incredible lakefront, Castle Rock Lake is Wisconsin’s premier recreational lake. Nowhere in the Midwest do you have a location that is so convenient to major cities, but still a world apart. Lake Petenwell is Wisconsin’s second largest body of water (23,000+ Acres), created by Wisconsin River Power Company in the 1940s by building a Hydroelectric Dam on the Wisconsin River. Lake Petenwell is also known as Petenwell Flowage. Just south of the Petenwell Dam, is Castle Rock Lake, which is WI 4th largest lake. Theses two lakes, along with the Wisconsin, River separate Adams County & Juneau Cty. Today Lake Petenwell is one of Central Wisconsin biggest attractions along with Wisconsin Dells. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Clean, comfortable, quiet
Clean, comfortable, quiet
Deb and Randy were very flexible and helpful with our last minute request. Their cabin is homey, super clean, and surprisingly spacious. We were worried that it would be a little noisy since it's near one of the larger county roads, but it was very quiet and we slept well. Castle Rock Lake is beautiful and it was fun to see cranes (birds) in the area.
- Guest Esther
- Date of stay 06/08/13
- Review Submitted 06/13/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, pet owners, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 5.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Motorway: US Highway 21 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Close to Lake Petenwell and Lake Petenwell Dam at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Beach Bar at Northern Bay at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Northern Bay at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Woodbine, Carlson's Rustic Ridge, at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
We live just a few minutes away from this vacation property, we love the area and the lakes and want to share this beautiful, relaxing home with you. We are available to meet your needs during your stay should any issues arise.
- Primary: 608-853-0416
- Secondary: +1 608-547-8562
- Fax: +1 608-564-3040
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main floor bathroom
main floor bedroom
main floor bedroom with full closet
basement with futon
Cedar Chalet style vacation rental home
Eat in kitchen
wood burning fireplace with flat screen
loft with sleeper sofa and full bed
From loft looking down
fully finished basement
full bathroom in lower level
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013