Docks on Old River Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Newly remodeled condo with private boat slip. Master suite has a Queen Bed, and is decorated with soft colors and comfortable linens making it perfect for those breakfast in bed mornings. Enjoy a liesurely morning with your favorite morning show on the 26' television in the master suite. Master Bath includes shower/tub combination. Your guests will also be very comfortable in a Queen Bed with soft colors and linens as well. Guest Bath has walk in shower. Living space offers a Sofa/Sleeper for additional guests. Watch all your favorite sports on the 36' television. Kitchen is complete with dishes, utensils, silverware, coffee pot. Our 8x20 balcony overlooks the beautiful and serene Old River. Sit for hours on end, watching the many different type of wildlife around the property. 'Henry', as we have named him, is the resident Blue Heron just waiting for a little extra snack from your catch of the day. After a long day of fishing or boating, enjoy a nice cool swim in our beautiful pool. Our common area invites you to put a steak or burger on the grill and just relax for the rest of your day.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1) Queen Bed in Master & Queen Bed in Guest
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Beach View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- The beautiful calm waters of Old River invite you to spend a long, relaxing vacation fishing directly from the pier of The Docks on Old River. From watching the sunrise to sunset, you're sure to enjoy the quiet, calm serenity on Old River. The waters heat up in May and all the exciting water-sports begin. Bring your boat, and you have access to a private slip. Boating, wake boarding, water skiing, sailing, and kayaking are a great part of Old River. Don't miss the Pensacola Naval Stations Blue Angels Spectacular Air Shows, typically July and November, always check schedules for dates and times. The Gulf Coast is known for it's many beautiful Golf Courses awaiting your arrival. Antiquing through Pensacola is a must for anyone who loves a great hunt for old treasures. Outlet Malls are only 15 minutes away in nearby Foley, Alabama. There's so much to do at the beach, but sometimes a good book and a tall glass of iced tea works best at the end of the pier at Docks On Old River. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I stayed in this unit for six months and I can't say enough good things about it. It's beautifully furnished and the views are nothing short of spectacular. Everything you could possibly need is there....just pack your suitcase! The owners are a joy to do business with and more than accommodating. There's plenty of outdoor activities, restaurants, and night life in the area.....the world famous Flora-Bama is only 1 1/2 miles away. I'd recommend this place to anyone considering a trip to the beautiful Gulf Coast!
- Guest Beth
- Date of stay 10/01/12
- Review Submitted 04/29/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
I have stayed at this condo many times, & think that it is absolutely perfect, relaxing, & enjoyable! Close to Flora-Bama, good restaurants, & good shopping!
- Guest Jeryn F.
- Date of stay 09/09/12
- Review Submitted 09/24/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
Weekly & Monthly Rentals Available For Fall & Winter Fall Rates (August 12-November 11) Weekly-$500.00/Monthly $1200.00 Winter Rates (November 12-February 28) Weekly-$450.00/Monthly-$1000.00 Cleaning Fee $90.00 Security Deposit $250.00 required at time of Reservation Contact Owners for Availability & Reservations
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Pensacola Regional Airport at 26.7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Perdido Key at Docks on Old River
- Nearest Golf: Lost Key Golf Club at 3.8 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Our family loves the Gulf of Mexico and have grown up coming to this area for the majority of our lives. We are very excited to own a small slice of this beautiful area and to enjoy it with our family and friends. We mostly enjoy having our children and grandchildren in these waters, as they learn all the watersports available.
Why the Owner Chose Docks on Old River:
We hope your family will enjoy this beautiful place on Old River and find the serenity that our family has found here.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
As you watch the the calm serene waters of Old River from the balcony, you will find the days will simply slip away. There's simply no better way to relax, than enjoying the sights and sounds of Old River.
- Primary: 228-217-2090
- Secondary: + 228-217-1296
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ahhhh...relax at our beautiful pool overlooking Old River
Eat-In Kitchen allows for additional living space
Balcony overlooks pool and Gulf View
Beautiful Old River and Ono Island across the River
View from our pier
Common area offers: Fish cleaning station and Grills for outdoor cooking
Additional Boat/Trailer parking & Gulf view
Sofa Sleeper allows for two additional guests
Fully equipped kitchen
Balcony offers additional space for outdoor dining
View from our balcony overlooking Old River and private boat slip
View from our balcony overlooking pool
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013