Peaceful Waterfront Oasis -Walk to Beach and Town
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Delray Beach condo description
Tahiti Cove is a private and relaxing, yet centrally located, get-away spot!
Tahiti Cove is beautiful, waterfront property located on the east side of the intracoastal water way and steps from the beach. Comfortable and updated condo, with all amenities including free wi-fi, two TVs (both flat screen), DVD player and CD player.
Recently updated bathroom and kitchen with refrigerator, stove, toaster oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender and juicer. 46 in. flat screen TV with cable, and DVD player. CD player. Free WI-FI. Additional 32 in flat screenTV in bedroom. King size bed with memory foam mattress and Egyptian cotton sheets. We also have an iron and ironing board, hairdryer, and convertible sofa in living room. All linens including beach towels. Beach chairs and beach umbrella. Comfortable balcony to watch the boats and sunsets. Laundry room and ice machine on property. Reserved parking space right outside the unit.
Stroll to the beach or to 'The Ave' (Atlantic Ave) or relax and read by the heated pool on the widest part of Delray's Intracoastal Waterway! Relax on our second floor patio and watch the boats go by or walk two blocks to the gorgeous Delray beach.
After watching the sunset from your private veranda, stroll just three blocks to trendy Atlantic Avenue teeming with fine restaurants, cafes, galleries and shops. Monthly festivals on 'The Ave' include the popular 'Jazz on the Ave' and Delray Affair Art Festival.
Delray Beach is located between West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale and was twice honored as
the All-American City!
Delray Beach has everything to offer. Great restaurants and entertainment. Museums, art galleries and many shops and boutiques and weekend Farmers Market.
Fishing, boating, tennis and surfing. All the above in walking distance. Golf, scuba diving and movie theaters nearby.
- On floor 2
- 600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Newly renovated with walk in shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Comfortable condo on a peaceful, secure, beautiful, tropical east intracoastal waterfront property consisting of only 18 units. Sit by the picturesque heated pool and watch the boats go by on a wide expanse of the intracoastal waterway, or walk two blocks to the gorgeous Delray beach. After watching the sunset from your veranda, stroll just three blocks to trendy Atlantic Avenue teeming with fine restaurants, cafes, galleries, boutique shops and the weekend farmers market. Monthly festivals on 'The Ave' include the popular 'Jazz on the Ave” as well as art shows and many craft vendors.'. In the photos below, you can see the beautiful view from our veranda. Delray Beach has everything to offer. Large, beautiful beaches. Great restaurants, entertainment, museums, art galleries and many shops and boutiques. Fishing, boating, tennis and surfing. All the above in walking distance or take the free trolley on the corner. Golf, scuba diving and movie theaters nearby...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
7 night minimum rental May 1-October 31 $850.00/wk November 1-December 15 $1200/wk December 16-April 30 $1475.00/wk 11% sales and tourism tax $75.oo Cleaning Fee 10% Discount to Return Renters Monthly Rentals $2500-$5500.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach International at 19 Miles
- Nearest Train: Tri Rail at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Delray Beach Golf Club at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
Why the Owner Chose Delray Beach:
We love Delray Beach and rented a unit at Tahiti Cove for several vacations. When one was offered for sale, we jumped at the chance to own a condo at our favorite vacation destination.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The view from the patio and the having the beach and Atlantic Ave in walking distance are the reasons we chose this special property.
View from Entrance
Sunset from Balcony
Arial View of Property
Lawn and Pool Area
View From Our Patio
View From Balcony
Water Sports Rentals on the Beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.