3 Day Ski Pass $99.00! First Floor Condo in the Heart of Hood River!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hood River condo description
We've the best deals yet for all of the Mt. Hood Area Ski Resorts when you stay with us! Ask us for more details!
Cozy up and enjoy the creature comforts of your downtown pad!
This super convenient HRVR favorite is just steps from fun downtown bars and restaurants, minutes to world class biking, kayaking, kiting and sailing.
This well equipped, spacious ground floor condo boasts flexible sleeping arrangements, brand new washer/dryer, and river facing deck. Sleeps up to six in style.
Gas BBQ available for use on the patio.
- On floor 1
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Whitewater Rafting
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- The Columbia River Gorge, with its mountains and rivers, offers the vacationer and recreation enthusiast the opportunity to windsurf, mountain bike, kayak, golf, ski, hike, fish, or just relax in the unhurried pace of a natural paradise. Historic buildings line the beautifully scenic streets of downtown Hood River, with a bustling shopping district featuring boutiques, designer shops, outdoor adventure gear outfitters, antique shops, art galleries and no less than 30 restaurants. There are many orchards and vineyards in Hood River. The Hood River Valley is known for its luscious apples, pears, cherries, peaches and other fruits, and for the view of the majestic snowcapped peak of Mt. Hood. People from all over Oregon make an annual trek in the fall to the many farm stands to stock up on fresh apples and pears. Other produce is available, and varies by season. The award-winning Hood River Vineyards is located on a hillside overlooking the Hood River Valley. Their tasting room features traditional wines, and fruit liqueurs. The Columbia River Gorge, with its magnificent views make this a dream spot for a destination wedding. Wind surfing capital of the world is Hood River's latest distinction. The winds from the Columbia River Gorge, best during the middle of the day, create ideal conditions for riding the waves. To enjoy the view of 'boardheads' at play, drive to the Columbia Gorge Sailpark or follow Second Street to the waterfront. The Mt. Hood region and its more than sixty miles of forested mountains, 77 waterfalls and myriad lakes and streams are a rip-roaring mecca for outdoor adventure. The mountain is home to four ski areas and offers the country's only year-round skiing and snowboarding....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 19 - Jan 1, 2014
3 night min stay
Jan 17 - Jan 20, 2014
3 night min stay
Feb 14 - Feb 17, 2014
3 night min stay
|Peak Summer Season
May 21 - Sep 30, 2014
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
***We try to update our calendar every Friday, please excuse us if changes have occurred since your inquiry... bookings move quickly!!***
We charge 50% at the time of reservation and the remaining balance is due 45 days prior to the check in date. We accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
- Cleaning fee: $65 + tax
- Tax Rate 9%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Portland International Airport at 45 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Cascade Locks Sternwheeler at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Mt. Hood Scenic Railroad at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-84 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Columbia River Gorge Waterfront at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Double Mountain, Full Sail, 6th Street Bistro at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Hood Meadows at 45 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Indian Creek Golf Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 6th Street Bistro, Nora's Table, Brian's Pourhouse at 1 Miles
- Primary: (541) 387-3113 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ally's #22 Lodge Condo Exterior
Alley's #22 Lodge condo living room
Alley's #22 Lodge Condo dining room
Alley's #22 Lodge Condo bathroom
Alley's #22 Lodge exterior
Alley's #22 Lodge Condo kitchen
Alley's #22 Lodge Condo bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013