Beach Front Condo Alta Vista, 3 BR, Puerto Aventuras
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7-14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Puerto Aventuras condo description
Villa Alta Vista, Villas Del Mar II Condo 401 (Penthouse)
Accommodations: Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths (Sleeps 6-8) – May also be rented as 2 bedroom home – please inquire!
Special Offer – Stay for 7 nights pay for 6 only! Offer applies to High, Mid and Autumn season rates (excludes holiday weeks).
Villa Alta Vista is a luxurious 3 bedroom penthouse (with elevator) located in the Villas Del Mar II complex, Puerto Aventuras. Enjoy fabulous beach views from this gorgeous home!
Alta Vista is fully air conditioned. The comfortable open plan living area has satellite TV, DVD, comfy sofa and dining area, not to mention fully equipped gourmet kitchen. From here you can walk out to the large terrace with outdoor dining, chaises and Jacuzzi….relax with the sound of the ocean…blissful relaxation.
There are two beach view master ensuite bedrooms. Each has a king size bed and ample closet space. The ensuite guest bedroom has 2 full beds.
The Villas Del Mar II complex has a huge swimming pool overlooking the beach. There are chaises and tables with sun shades flanking the swimming pool.
The Villas Del Mar II complex is just a couple of minutes walk to the Puerto Aventuras marina which boasts many international restaurants, boutiques, Dolphin Discovery, dive stores, grocery stores and so much more. Golf and tennis facilities are also close by.
Located in the center of the Riviera Maya with the towns of Playa Del Carmen, Akumal and Tulum close by. Along the coast there are many stunning beaches, cenotes (sink holes....great for snorkeling and swimming), the ruins of Tulum and Coba, Eco Parks of Xcaret, XelHa and Exlor and much more!
Choose Villa Alta Vista, Villas Del Mar II condo 401 for the most perfect vacation here in paradise!
Villas Del Mar II building with Elevator
Linens, bath and beach towels
Full size refrigerator
Satellite Television (Living Room)
Wireless internet - please bring your own lap top
Washer / Dryer
Maid service twice during a week stay
We provide purified water throughout your stay
Complimentary Spa Soap and Shampoo for arrival
- On floor 4
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- The center of Puerto Aventuras located around the San Carlos Marina, with restaurants, boutiques, dive stores, grocery stores, golf, tennis, the Fatima Bay beachse and so much more are a short distance from Villas Del Mar II condo 401 Alta Vista Penthouse. Puerto Aventuras is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, so you have all the many attractions closeby. You have many beautiful beaches, the ruins of Tulum and Coba. Cenotes (sink holes) Eden, Chickin Ha, Xtabay, Grand Cenote to name a few. The area is well known for its world class Scuba, Cavern and Cave Diving in the area. Playa Del Carmen with its many restaurants, bars and discos are just 12 minutes north. Walk along the famous 5th Avenue and absorb the Caribbean Atmosphere. The true blue of the ocean will amaze you! Xpuha a beautiful sandy beach with restaurants, Al Cielo and La Playa are just 5 minutes South. Akumal with the sandy Akumal Bay, many restaurants, boutiques, dive stores, fishing is 10 minutes south. Dont miss the famous Yalku Lagoon, you have great snorkeling and swimming here!! Tulum is just 30 minutes from Puerto Aventuras, here you have a truly stunning beach with lots of restaurants and a very laid back vibe. Dont miss the Sian Kaan Biosphere, a World Heritage site. This is an amazing day trip to remember!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Villa Del Mar II - serenaded by the waves
Villa Del Mar II - serenaded by the waves
Before booking through Riviera Maya Haciendas I did a thorough amount of research. We were traveling with 3 - 55+ adults and an 18 and 25 year old. I had a long list of requirements and with many sites varying greatly in price, location and offerings it took weeks to narrow my selections down. I was looking for a well managed and safe environment for our family while staying in the intimacy of someones condominium, beautiful beaches and facilities far away from the hustle and bustle of Cancun and Playa del Carmen, easy access to Mayan ruins, the airport, restaurants and a grocery store. I found all that and more at Villa Del Mar II condominiums and Laura Hernandez, concierge and villa manager and Marina Le Maillot, reservations manager, made my booking seamless. Located in a small gated community called Puerto Aventuras, just one hour south of Cancun, Villas Del Mar II is a beautiful, quaint complex, nestled at the far end of Puerto Aventuras. Before entering our condo we were greeted by waves crashing in a beautiful azure ocean. The view is spectacular with huge sliding doors opening onto a balcony that seems poised over the water, and every room has access to the sound and sights of the ocean. The condo is well appointed with what seems like new mattresses and baskets full of beach towels in every room. We love to cook and found the kitchen well stocked with every gadget we needed. We did not want for anything. When we arrived Lupita, the cook arranged by Laura, was cooking us a beautiful 5 course dinner which we ate by candlelight on the large balcony while being serenaded by the sound of waves crashing and what seemed like every star in the sky. We spent the rest of our days snorkeling in the lagoon, swimming in the large fresh water pool, sea kayaking and touring the ruins. My family and I have traveled extensively and I can't say enough about Villa Del Mar II. You will want for nothing and if you do, Laura, Marina or Alonso are always available to take your call and answer any questions. I would recommend renting a car.
- Guest Lisa B.
- Date of stay 12/24/13
- Review Submitted 01/10/14
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, age 55+, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 23 - Apr 25, 2014
7 night min stay
Apr 26 - Aug 29, 2014
7 night min stay
Aug 30 - Nov 21, 2014
7 night min stay
Nov 22 - Dec 12, 2014
7 night min stay
Dec 13 - Jan 2, 2015
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 19%
•Maximum occupancy is 8 guests (6 adults and 2 children)
•Please add 19% tax to listed rates
•Add $250 per person over base occupancy of 6 guests per week, plus 19% tax
•Security Deposit of $300 is required
•NO SMOKING INSIDE VILLA ALTA VISTA, VILLAS DEL MAR II CONDO 401
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Cancun International Airport at 60 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: 301 Highway at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: San Carlos Marina, Puerto Aventuras at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Puerto Aventuras Golf Course at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: San Carlos Marina, Puerto Aventuras at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2013
Why Puerto Aventuras:
We love Villas Del Mar II and have been staying here for years! Our condo is located right on the beach, we have a unique location! The beach views from our home are outstanding! Our home is very comfortable and is very well equipped. Our terrace has dining alfresco, chaises and a super jacuzzi....relaxation is guaranteed! Swimming and snorkeling here in Fatima Bay is just wonderful. Here are Villas Del Mar II we have a fantastic swimming pool, the complex has chaises and palapas for shade.
- Primary: ++1 917 338 7485 From 10am to 5pm central time
- Secondary: +52 555 350 3405 From 10am central time
- Tertiary: +52 984 873 5490 From 10am central time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 23, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
++1 917 338 7485
From 10am to 5pm central time
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.