Beautiful Spacious Self Catering Family Villa Close to Cannes
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
La Roquette-sur-Siagne villa description
This self catering holiday villa is in a beautiful quiet rural area, close to Mouginsand Mouans- Sartoux, and conveniently situated for easy access to the coast. The house and gardens are all on one level, apart from the two bedrooms on the first floor.
On the east side of the house, the kitchen and second living area open out onto the terrace, pool house and swimming pool. The pool house offers ample shade for outdoor eating, with a BBQ, kitchenette with fridge, sink, and electric appliances, and a comfortable seating area for that all important afternoon siesta. The house is surrounded by manicured lawns.
The west side of the house offers a terrace to catch the last rays of the sun in the evening, and an alternative dining area, and there is large car park for at least 4 cars.
The house is a family house, so the interior is cosy and homely. There are two sitting areas, a dining area, and a beautiful fully fitted kitchen with American fridge.
The house is fully air-conditioned.
Extra maid service and babysitting can be arranged. 6 golf courses are within 10 to 20 min drive.
- 250 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Low Allergen Environment
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Bedroom 1 -Master bedroom, with sofa, and beautifully tiled en-suite bathroom with large bath/separate large shower cabinet and his and hers wash basins. Bedroom 2 - very nice double bedded room with en-suite shower and toilet. Bedroom 3 -double bedroom on second floor, with shared shower room, toilet and sink. Bedroom 4 double bedroom on second floor, with shared shower room, toilet and sink. All rooms fully air-conditioned....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - beautifully tiled en-suite bathroom with large bath, and his and hers wash basins. An extra large walk in shower. And toilet. Bathroom 2 - beautifully tiled en-suite bathroom, containing a large walk in shower, and washbasin, and toilet. Bathroom 3 - a beautifully tiled bathroom containing a large walk in shower, and washbasin, and toilet....moreless
- The swimming pool is approx. 8mx4m, with a shallow end of about 1.3 m, with steps and a deep end of 2.4 m. The pool is surrounded with an attractive see through fence, with an automatically closing gate. Making it 100% secure, and ideal for young children. The garden is extensive (2500 m²) with lawns and plenty of room for football, etc. There is an outdoor BBQ, adjacent to the pool house, which is fully furnished with a dinning table, large sofa's and a kitchenette with fridge. There is an outlet for an iPod in the pool house, and in the living room and kitchen as well. The area is very quiet, the garden is completely fenced in for your security, and the gates are electrically operated....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Player
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Horse Riding
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Equestrian Events
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Computer Available
- Broadband Access
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Living Room
- Clothes Dryer
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
25% of the rental cost is required as deposit. And the full payment has to be made two months in advance of arrival date. A deposit of €1,500 is required to cover any breakages. This will be refunded at the end of the rental period.These rates include electricity and water( unless there is excessive use). Pool and garden maintenance, and cleaning of house on departure. Extra cleaning can be arranged at cost. Please note that sheets and towels are not included, but are rented and provided at cost.Please note that these prices have been reduced by 10% as we understand that with the drop in the pound, it has become very expensive in Euro. Hope this reduction helps!!!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Nice at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Mouans Sartoux at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Cannes at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 15 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2004
Why the Owner Chose La Roquette-sur-Siagne:
As this is a family house, it will suit your needs, and you will feel that this is your home within a very short time, your kids will enjoy staying here, just as much as ours do!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
So close to the main roads, yet so quiet and peaceful. With the gardens and trees all around, and the neighbouring houses with large gradens as well, you really feel out in the country, yet so close to the shops, sea, and mountains.
- Primary: +33 0675597771 home number-Prefer evenings
- Secondary: +33 0492280407 mobile number
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of pool and pool house
North side terrance
Interior of Pool house with kitchenette and BBQ
View from principle lounge to kitchen
Dining area by kitchen
Guest bedroom shower and toilet
Upstairs bedroom 2
Kitchen with American fridge
Front of house with parking for 4 or more cars
Entrance to the house
East side patio
Principle living room
View from master bedroom to walk through dressing
Guest bedroom with view to en-suite shower+toilet
Pool with safety fence for children
View of teh west terrace
View from the kitchen
Upstairs bedroom 2