Lovely Villa in Plaka with Sea Views and Shared Pool
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chania (Hania) villa description
Villa Katafigio is a cosy and comfortable villa overlooking the traditional picturesque village of Plaka. It is on a small private development of 5 houses and shares a large pool. Air con in both bedrooms and lounge. Both beds, one double and one twin bed, lead to a terrace.The villa sits in its own secure gardens, only a 5 minutes drive from the Blue Flag beach at Almerida- a walking distance of 15-20 minutes. The area is famous for walking and there are many routes both for experienced and less experienced. Plaka is only a 5-10 minute walk where there is a supermarket for all you need. Plaka also boasts 3 recommended Tavernas a cafeneon and lately another restaurant having Italian cuisine in its merit. Almerida a 5 minute drive away has plenty of tavernas, a number of supermarkets, car and bike hire, windsurfing, safe golden sandy beach and facilities to exchange foreign currencies. Sorry, the Villa is not suitable for disabled.
Villa Katafigio (The Retreat) comfortably sleeps 6 and on the first floor has 2 large bedrooms (1 with Double Bed and 1 with Twin Beds), plus a double sofa bed in the lounge.
Each bedroom has comfortable beds with French doors leading onto the large balcony. AC is available in both bedrooms. Each bedroom has ample wardrobe space, mirror, chair, reading lights. There is also a cot and hair-dryer.
On the first floor there is also a fully tiled Shower Room with large shower, WC and handbasin and washing machine.
On the ground floor the well fitted kitchen has a host of electrical appliances - full sized oven, dish water, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, coffee-maker, etc and crockery and cutlery for up to 6 persons. The dining area seats 4 comfortably. The lounge area has 2 sofas, a DVD player, TV, CD player, radio. There is a well-stocked bookcase with DVD's, CD's and games as well as an extensive guide book put together by the owner for your use.
From the lounge you can either go out to the large covered terrace area with archways and eat al fresco -table and 4 chairs, or out to the patio area to catch the sun with a barbecue. Up a couple of steps is the fabulous 40 sq.m pool where you can laze all day on the sunloungers. The car park is situated on the perimeter of the development up a number of stairs behind the property. Villa Katafigio is reached by turning off the mountain road to Kambia, down a track and through an olive grove.
- 80 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Not Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Each bedroom has comfortable beds with French doors leading onto the large balcony. AC is available in both bedrooms. Each bedroom has ample wardrobe space, mirror, chair, reading lights. There is also a hair-dryer. On the first floor there is also a fully tiled Shower Room with large shower, WC and handbasin and washing machine. From the lounge you can either go out to the large covered terrace area or out to the patio area with a barbecue. Up a couple of steps is the fabulous 40 sq.m pool where you can laze all day on the sunloungers. The car park is behind the property. Villa Katafigio is reached by turning off the mountain road to Kambia, down a track and through an olive grove....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Books - Fiction / Non-Fiction
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Games For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Water Parks
- Horse Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Thermos Flask
- Sofa Bed
- Living Room
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Mosquito Magnet
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
10 DAGER I PLAKA
10 DAGER I PLAKA
VI HAR HATT NOEN FANTASTISKE DAGER PÅ KRETA. VI HAR VÆRT VELDIG FORNØYDE MED HUSET, DET LIGGER FLOTT TIL OG HAR UTSIKT MOT HAVET. DET ER OGSÅ TO FINE UTE PLASSER .HUSET TILFREDSTILLTE VÅRE BEHOV OG VI HAR KOSET OSS MASSE.. BASSENGET BLE FLITTIG BRUKT AV FORELDRE OG BARN. DET ER OGSÅ MANGE MULIGHETER TIL FORSKJELLIGE UTFLUKTER, SOM FOTTURER, BÅTTURER, SHOPPING, BAD. VI GLEDER OSS TIL Å REISE TILBAKE OG ANBEFALER GJERNE STEDET TIL ANDRE. SOLVEIG LINDLAND
- Guest solveig l.
- Date of stay 07/10/11
- Review Submitted 06/22/12
Thank youGuest comment entered by manager
We had a great time staying in your lovely villa in Crete. It is such a great place to stay and we especially appreciated the welcome pack as we arrived late, tired and hungry, and we were so grateful for food and drink - thank you!
- Guest David and Helen Atkinson
- Date of stay 08/24/10
- Review Submitted 10/03/10
- Deposit is £100 with balance payable 8 weeks prior to travel. - A Free Welcome Basket will greet you. - Full maid service once weekly. - All services and the use of air conditioning included in the weekly rental rates. - Children are most welcome and we provide a Free highchair and cot but we ask that children are supervised at all time around the pool. - A discount is available for stays of more than 2 weeks. For booking and further information contact: Hasan Mahmood Tel: +47 22109178 after 18:00 pm Mobile: +47 41588185 Email using the form below. All Prices shown are for the Villa and Not per person.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Chania at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Chania Souda at 16 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: A75 Highway at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Almerida at 1 Kilometres
- Primary: +47 41588185
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool behind the villa
Dinner on the terrace
Lounge with sofabed
Elpis Restaurant in Plaka Square
Beaches at Almyrida
View to Kalives and Almyrida
A refreshment on the balcony
40' LED 3D TV, DVD and Ipod docking
Put the twinbeds together and space for 3 ch.
Pool towards Drapanos
Playground behind the restaurant
View from Sunset Restaurant
Sunset at Almirida beach
More than sovlaki and greek salad......
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.