VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We were 4 adults, 2 kids and 2 babies. We spent a great weekend on the villa. It has a fully equipped kitchen. TV with cable, wifi, air condition in every area. comfortable bathrooms with clean towers. Very comfortable beds with great linen. A cool balcony with a barbecue. I do not have any complains. Plus the island is amazing and you have walking distance beaches from the villa. Also you have a shared pool almost at your door were my kids spent long hours."
Guest: Tatiana B.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 11, 2015
"We just stayed at Casa Oceana for 10 days. Our party was a family of 4 including 2 kids 3 and 7 year old.
Overall the house is lovely, well maintained and I definitely agree that the location is perfect. We are experienced travelers in Latin America, completely bilingual in Spanish. Our first impression of Bocas was very good, good tourist infrastructure with nice restaurants, well furnished supermarkets, and a very local feeling too, perfect mix. On the downside the village and its first surroundings are very dirty, we are used to local Latin America places but were still surprised. Beaches were clean though.
On our stay and the review of the houses the pluses :
- location of the house. We rented bikes in town and cycled (with 2 young kids) to Bocas every day, to Playa Bluff, to Boca del Drago (a fun trip, and we put the bikes on a taxi on the way back!) We went to Paki Point several times too, very close by and great place to eat, but not a real beach and no swimming
- the house deck, very enjoyable (especially when it rains, you can at least still be outside!)
- good value of the house for your money
- the monkeys in the backyard!
- lovely Bocas del Toro scenery
- great surfing for all levels / ages
- Javier next door very available
- we confirm July is the rainy season, we had 2 full days of heavy rain where we could not do anything and it rained every morning except for one day, until 10 to 11am. The rain is very very loud in the house. It is fun at the beginning, gets a bit bothering after a few days.
- lots of bugs in Bocas, including during daytime, even at the beach sometimes (Carenero for instance) and at the house. We used a lot of bud spray. For some reason our kids were not as much bothered as we were, good for them!
- kitchenware of the house could be refreshed. Especially the pans.
- the house is built out of one open space with partial walls and out of wood. We did not mind too much as we were one single family but there is little intimacy when in the bathroom, etc.
- maybe because of the rainy season but we did not think the beach close to the house was appealing. It was often non existent because the sea was so high and it is just next to the main road. We never saw anyone swimming there and we did not either.
Thanks a lot Tera for the great vacation! Your house has made our Bocas vacation a great success!!!"
Guest: Stephanie P.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 14, 2015
"Can't say enough about Dave and Gundula's home and property. The house was beautiful and the property even better. Both Dave and Gundula were great hosts and good company. I would go back in a heartbeat."
Guest: Ben L.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 14, 2015
"To begin, we were happily greeted by a very nice couple at the airport. They took us by car to get our golf cart rental, which we highly recommend renting while staying at Casa K. We loved it! Great for exploring! From there they let us follow them to the house. Be sure to wear your seatbelt and follow all driving laws! When we arrived at the house, it was better than described. The sound of the ocean waves crashing was unbelievable. We sat on the front porch and just took in the sight and sounds of the crashing waves. Our stay was very comfortable and Tyson was available and prompt in answering our emails and calls. The house provided a house cell phone with all necessary numbers stored in the phone which was great! This house is in an awesome neighborhood. There were 2 restaurant options in the area. The Paki Point Restaurant a few doors down, was an incredible place to eat and drink in the neighborhood. As well as an outdoor evening pizza place. I bit further down the road is bluff beach which has some restaurants and places on the beach to eat and drink as well. Overall, our stay was amazing! Kristen, the owner, was a great about everything. She answered all my questions and full filed all our requests. We would love to stay here again! Thanks!
Edit (about 24 hours left to edit)
Write private feedback to Airbnb
Guest: CaraDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 18, 2015