VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Martha's Vineyard reviews
Best Vacation Rental Ever
"I have enjoyed vacationing on Martha's Vineyard for over 20 years and this rental was absolutely the best I have ever experienced. Extremely clean and comfortable, with all the amenities you could possibly need. As others have said, a true home away from home. As long as these lovely people offer their home, I won't stay any where else. Thanks again to John. I enjoyed our conversations and hope to see you again :)"
Guest: MichiganderDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: November 17, 2014
"I just returned from my stay at this truly magical home in Edgartown! Couldn't be happier with the location, decorating, and layout of this home. For starters, it is an incredibly short walk to the downtown area of Edgartown, which we loved to walk to almost every night. The huge yard area is a great attribute too!! I would strongly recommend this rental to anyone who is staying with other families. There are 3 levels, giving each family their own space so you are together, but not on top of each other. This rental left me wanting to stay the entire summer here!! We all felt right at home. :)"
Guest: Jake S. Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 8, 2015
"Just finished a three night stay at this home with 12 people (10 adults - 40's-50's, and 2 tweens). I would have to work hard to come up with a complaint! This group has rented many homes on the island over the past 20 years and this one has risen the ranks of absolute favorites.
Things I loved:
- multiple "wings" for sleeping; people really could have a little bit of privacy away from the big group.
- dining set up totally accommodated our big group
- 2 fridges: One for food, one for adult beverages! Brilliant!
- off street parking for our 3 cars, very safe
- the home is decorated beautifully, great colors on the wall, feels very homey. This house really LOOKS like the pictures!
- the house was clean, well taken care of, and the owner obviously spends the offseason investing money and elbow grease to get it in shape.
- the location is great -- very close to circuit ave and all the great shopping and eating that OB has to offer, the beach, and, of course, to Back Door Donuts. You really don't need a car to enjoy a great weekend here.
I'd point out that the bathrooms are a bit small; if you're a larger-bodied crowd, one or two of the toilets may feel a bit closed in for you. I'd also mention that there is a cool bedroom in the back with 3 twin beds, but you wouldn't put little kids in that space, unless you were confident in their ability to navigate tricky stairs. (You might also not put drunk adults in there, for the same reason :-) )
Finally, the owner was very collaborative with communication as the trip came upon us, and was SUPER responsive to any of my questions. He was a real joy to work with!
I would not hesitate to rent this place again!"
Guest: KathyDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 5, 2015