VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Overall this is a good unit and I will consider staying here again.
The Internet/Wifi worked well and was easy to connect.
There are a few things that could be improved (some very easily) to make it a lot better though:
1) Provide the obvious consumables. That's right, there are probably ZERO there, including basics such as toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, etc. There is no laundry detergent either. We got lucky and found dishwasher soap at least, but don't expect ANYTHING to be there. Owner should just spend a few bucks and keep the basics stocked. Nobody wants to go buy four rolls of TP and maybe use one over a longer stay. We would gladly pay a bit more per night. Same applies here to basic condiments. Owners insists fridge be emptied - but would it really be so bad to keep basic condiments and other items with a 12+ month life in the fridge? Other VRBOs in the area have this stuff in this price range.
2) Get the checkout instructions clarified. The "rental agreement" has different instructions than the VRBO mobile app for checkout/cleanup, and it's hard to know what is really required. With a $75 mandatory cleaning fee, the renter shouldn't have to do much of anything really. Providing written instructions on site would be a good solution as well.
3) The toilet plugs really easily. Please upgrade this. At least the plunger works... plan on using it, often.
4) Get more dishware. Only four plates, four bowls, and four of other basics, because it is a "four person unit". But this means if you cook every meal, you need to run a mostly empty dishwasher three times per day. It should be a no-brainer to invest in more tableware/plates/etc in order to reduce the usage of the dishwasher which someday will break and need to be replaced...
5) The air seemed really stale... the HVAC and AC work well, but you still need to open windows to get rid of the stale-ness. An air exchanger would be a good upgrade. We got lucky and had good cool weather for "open windows" but others in the summer will not be so lucky."
Guest: David A.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"We were a group of 8 people who visited Glacier National Park over Labor day weekend. I was tasked to find an affordable, yet large enough place to accommodate all of us. Fortunately, I stumbled upon this listing and am so glad that I did. The house is huge with a very spacious living room. It was a perfect home away from home, and each one of us had a very memorable experience. Well within the vicinity of West Glacier, the location provides perfect blend of solitude and easy access. The owner was super helpful in providing all the directions to the house.
I highly recommend renting this property out, and am sure to revisit this place again."
Guest: NitishDate of Stay: August 2014Review Submitted: September 22, 2014
"This was our 1st experience with booking through vrbo.
plesently surprised. The home was great. Met all our needs. Wonderful location and Brian was a great resource for local things to do. Thanks for sharing your home with our family of 10! We enjoyed our week!"
Guest: janet B.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 31, 2015
"We booked this property for 3 nights in October 2014 adn found the house to be very comfortable, clean, and well equippped. We used the house as our base for shopping in Kalispell and exploring Galcier Park. Would be an excellent choice for a ski vacation to Whitefish Mountain Resort. The hot tub would be great at the end of the day."
Guest: BrianDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: October 16, 2014