We are a new listing on VRBO. You can read past guest reviews on Airbnb so you know you are renting a reliable and awesome property! Go to - airbnb dot com/rooms/2500659 (just add the ".com" after Airbnb).
Look no further for your comfortably modern ski chalet in West Vail! Just off the West Vail exit on I-70, this home sleeps up to 10 people. It's close enough to Vail Village to enjoy the hustle and bustle of town, but far enough out to enjoy to the serenity and peacefulness of this legendary mountain setting.
- The main level of the house was renovated in late 2015 with new hardwood flooring, sectional sofa, fireplace, kitchen cabinets/fixtures, and master bathroom cabinets/fixtures. The beds were also replaced in all rooms.
- There are 4 bedrooms w/ beds room for 10 people. There are 4 twin beds in kids room, making the home Ideal for multiple families.
- There are Apple TVs and DirecTV (premium package w/ all movie channels) in all bedrooms and the main living room. There is a Sonos audio system in the main living room.
- Guests have full access to the home, including a 2-car garage.
- We're in a quiet neighborhood just west of the main villages, which can be reach quickly by car or bus. You'll be in close proximity to City Market, Safeway, Westside Cafe, and other great restaurants and retailers in the West Vail area.
- You can easily access all areas of Vail Valley using the free local bus system. Our stop (Meadow Creek) is a 4-minute walk down the street.
- Bridge Street (main village) is a 10-minute drive by car.
- The nearest ski lift is Cascades, which is takes about 10 minutes on the bus (5 stops).
- Avon is a 10 minute drive west.